5

Clink.

Clink.

Clink.

The coin bounces up and down as she flicks it with her fingers. Its a gloomy day today, it's raining. It wasn't supposed to rain, but for some reason, it did.

And this man is throwing a fit for some reason because he cant control the weather. The people around them are bowing so lowly that their faces will likely imprint in the mud. It's disgusting, a lot of people have pissed in the streets here.

How does she know? Cause she pissed in 'em too.

What? There was no restroom and she needed to pee. A girls gotta go, man.

Back to the situation at hand, she recognizes what the man in front of her is. Does she care? No. She's apart of a civilization completely isolated from the authority of the world government. This worlds rules don't apply to her, and anyone who recognizes the mark carved into her neck would be smart enough to leave her alone.

But rich people are never smart.

At least not when it came to the streets and way of life.

"Huh?" She scowls at the man. "You want the coin? Need change? I'm getting some candy so I wont give it to you. Try tomorrow—"

"Bow down!" The celestial demands, effectively cutting her off. The men by his side panic at the mark on her neck and try to persuade the fat man to ignore her but he refuses.

Aridam's look of boredom fades to one of stoicism. A deadly knd.

The celestial thrusts out a gun this time and points it at her. She grins a little.

"Guns aren't for threats, they're for actions. You should shoot me."

But the celestial is paralyzed by something— fear.

His hand trembles until the gun falls from his hand. Still, he remains stubborn. "B-bow down-"

Slash.

His head rolls to the ground, slashed not by a knife but instead by a gust of wind. A very very strong gust of wind. 

And its as if the entire world freezes. The guards next to the celestial are frozen, shaking in fear and panic as the girl approaches them. She stops right in front of the head and gleefully kicks it. Though she quickly grows bored of that and walks away, once again flipping that coin up and down in her fingers.