13

Dracule Mihawk just about swings his sword at her. "There. I've delivered you to them- now leave me alone."

"Okay." She grins, dismissing him and looking at the ruined city after flying off. It seems people are fleeing-- which makes sense since a war appears to be happening.

There's a shack-- or small house perhaps? One that has a large amount of individuals exuding strong-very strong auras.

Of course it attracts her instantly. It must be where all the straw-hats are.

Low and behold, as she approaches the shack and places her hand on the door-knob, someone grabs her shoulder.

"Excuse me--whoa." A blond stares down at her with wide eyes. His brows furrow as he takes in her features. Green eyes with a ring of yellow, dark green hair the colour of shadowed leaves and a... mark on her neck. A mark far too familiar.

Oddly enough, she looks exactly like the killer of the stars. A hero to the revolutionary army. Though that's impossible-- she died at the hands of 'hero' Akainu over a decade ago.

Realizing that he's been staring for awhile, the young blond bows his head slightly in respect. "Sorry, you look a lot like someone I've heard of."

"Don't insult me," She scowls at him. "No one could look as nice as me."

"My apologies, then." A deep, amused chuckle rumbles from his throat. As he reaches for the door, he introduces himself as Sabo, and bows his head once more. "If you'll excuse me--"

"No." A hand pushes against his chest almost threateningly, causing him to stagger backwards. The blond's shoulder tense in preparation, only to find the greenette glaring up at him with crossed arms and a jutted out lip. "Who did you mistake me as? I need to go kill them."

"I--" If he wasn't so used to seeing all kinds of crazy, Sabo would hesitate far more than he already is. "The... killer of the stars."

"Oh, that's because I am her." Aridam lights up and pushes him to the side before kicking the shack door open. As soon as she does so, a hand clenches her throat and slams her against the wall.

"Ooh." Aridam snickers at the green haired man glaring at her. Taking the time to examine the man with the strong hand keeping her pinned, Aridam rakes her eyes over the rest of his body. He donned a white button up with a few buttons undone to reveal a bit of his chest. Three long golden earrings hung from his left ear and he had a long diagonal scar on his left eye.

"Big strong man threatening me?" A grin large enough to be considered maniacal dons her face. Aridam reaches up and firmly clenches his wrist, wrenching it off of her with ease.