14

To say Aridam expected more from a swordsman who can cut wind is an understatement. His swords dont radiate the same energy Odens swords did. They dont...command like Enma and Ame-no-habakiri did. Though the voices of his swords are still heard, they're not nearly as loud.

"Come now," Aridam mutters, standing with crossed arms and tapping her foot impatiently on the ground. "You haven't even killed me. That's disappointing."

"I'm not trying to kill you." The greenette sends her a look of confusion. "You're my new crew-mate, why would I kill you?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that part." She mutters, a frown furrowing her brows. "So you're holding back?"

She doesn't notice it, but there's a sudden a pink hue on Zoros cheeks. "...Of course."

"Okay, don't hold back! I don't die!" 

"You may not age past a certain point but you still have one life like the rest of us." Zoro sheathes two of his swords and keeps Wado Ichimonji in his right hand. "You're weird. People normally beg me not to kill them."

"The pirate king raised me!" Aridam's laugh comes out maniacal, a sound Zoro would only hear in his dreams. "You think I'm normal?"

"Seeing as how your father is Garp, I guess not." Zoro grunts and points his sword at her. "Round two?"

"No. You're boring." Aridam scowls and turns around to look at Zoro's skeleton crewmate.

"Hey! Will you fight me? You look like more of a challenge."

"What?" Zoro growls.

"Excuse me?" Brook laughs. "Excuse me, young lady, but may I see your panties?"

"Huh?" She shrugs. "Sure. Will you fight me after that then?"

Brook seems overjoyed by the fact that he hasn't been slapped. "Yes, of course!"

"Okay." Aridam reaches into her pants. Truly, her intention was to rip out her underwear, but a hand stopped her.

"Ignore him, please." Came Robins sweet voice. She gently took Aridam's hand and guided her onto the thousand sunny. Mesmerized by her voice and soft touch, Aridam felt inclined to follow her anywhere, whether that be the ends of the earth, or the kitchen off the thousand sunny—

"Wait." Aridam looks around the kitchen. "Meat?"

Robin let out a soft chuckle. "Yes we have meat."

"Give me some." Aridam demands. It only makes Robin send her a look that only a mother could send her child. Something only Shakky has sent her. "Pl...plis...plaese?"

"The entire crew will join soon for a meal, wait until then." Robin chuckles. "So tell me, why do you want Luffy as your captain?"

"Because he can get strong enough to beat me." Aridam smiles. "And if he can, that means he'll always keep me in line. No— he'll always entertain me by fighting me."