[ II ] KINGDOM OF ARIADEN

MIN ARI 

"Excuse me?" I spat, slightly got offended because of what he said. He chuckled and stood properly, still not breaking his eye contact with me. He crossed his arms as he traveled his eyes on my whole body.

"I am just kidding, Your Highness. I apologize if that was disrespectful." That was indeed disrespectful. Although he apologized, there was still a hint of mischief in his voice. Like he didn't mean to apologize at all.

I was just staring at him, trying to decipher the attitude he is currently showing me. Is this the real him? What was that he was showing to me and our parents earlier, then?

All of his act? I scoffed,

"It's okay..."

He flashed a smirk before shifting his gaze to the place. He roamed his eyes around, "This is your favorite place?"

I cleared my throat and nodded, "Yes. The garden."

He slightly pouted while bouncing his head up and down, trying to get amazed, when clearly, he's not having it.

"When are you moving to our kingdom?" After roaming his eyes around the place, his gaze was then fixed on me.

I looked away, "Next week."

The corner of his lips slowly rose, "I can't wait." My forehead creased as I looked at him again. He pursed his lips to suppress a playful smile.

I am slowly getting uncomfortable, "Do you have any idea when our wedding will be?" I uttered, trying to make the situation pleasant.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know. Next month, I guess?"

Next month? Why are my parents rushing me to move to their kingdom, then?

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"I will take Jana with me, Ms. Kang." I declared. Ms. Kang looked at the court lady beside me who is completely confused of what's happening.

"Me?" Jana pointed herself. I didn't bother to answer her and just walked towards the black sedan. Jana walked behind me,