[ VI ] THE YOUNG KING OF PRIA DYNASTY

PARK SUNGHOON 

I got alarmed when the place was slowly filled with whispers and groans coming from the war knights. I squinted my eyes and noticed a swarm of black sedans approaching. I tightened my grip on my weapon.

The Pria Dynasty. They are here.

Alas followed me from behind as I walked towards the front. The first black sedan, followed by the others, has arrived at the main gate.

One of their knights emerged from the car. I scoffed when he waved their flag, as if they were already declaring victory even though the war had not yet begun.

A man with black above shoulder-length hair tied in a man bun went out. He had a brown fur wrapped around his shoulder. His body was adorned with numerous accessories, and one look at him, you already know he exudes a lot of power and authority.

The young King of Pria Dynasty.

The expression of his eyes was blank, and yet I could still see how pleased he was to see me again, "Prince Sunghoon." He muttered and eyed me from head-to-toe, he then shifted his eyes on the person beside me, which happens to be Alas, "Lee Heeseung?"

I clenched my fist, "Hwang Hyunjin." I sternly said and took a deep breath to somehow calm myself.

He stared at me until he chuckled which then turned into a loud laugh, "Wait a minute. What's happening? Why are your knights congregating here?" His brows shot up when he took a glance at my allies, his ridiculed look never leaving his face, "And they're here, too? You summoned your allied kingdoms?"

He laughed again. The place was quiet and the only thing that could be heard of was his loud laugh, "Hey... were you thinking I was going to start a war between my kingdom and Ariaden?"

I clenched my jaw and swallowed hard, "Isn't that your plan?"

His mouth slightly opened, slightly got amused of my response, "My initial intention, yes. But then I realized, having a conversation is preferable than shedding blood, don't you think? Ah! I'm already sick of it. You know I just..." He clicked his tongue and scratched his head using the tip of his gun, "... got my body stained with Miren's blood. It's already disgusting."

I cradled my weapon tightly. He just killed people and now he's acting as if it's not a big deal. My jaw clenched even more, if I hadn't restrained myself, I could have punched him already, "A talk?"