[ XXII ] WHO ARE YOU?

MIN ARI 

"Sunghoon!" I tried pushing him away but he's way too strong. My heart began to beat fast, not because I am romantically excited, but because I felt fear. "Park Sunghoon!"

I pushed him one more time, and that's when he seems to wake up to his senses. He raised his right brow while his eyes are still burning, "You didn't like it?"

"What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with you?" He immediately bounced, "We're married. Isn't this normal?"

What the fuck has gotten into him? He's acting so strange. He wasn't like this earlier! "Aren't you supposed in a trip with Alas?"

He stared at me for a while before heaving a sigh. He touched the inside of his cheek using his tongue before releasing a scoff, "Oh... that? I decided to send Alas alone."

My forehead creased in confusion. I have so many questions in mind. Why would he do that? He seemed so ready last night. "Why? You looked like you planned this trip carefully."

His jaw clenched. He took a step which made me hold my breath. He, again, locked me in between his arms as he leaned towards me, "It's because I missed you..." He whispered in my ear.

I tried escaping from him again, good thing I succeeded. I walked towards the room and felt him following behind me, "Are you pregnant?"

I halted, "What?"

"Are you pregnant?" He asked again. I turned around to face him. He placed his both hands inside his pockets while waiting for my response.

"W-why would I g-get pregnant..." He knew damn well we haven't done it, yet. Is he thinking I'm cheating with another man?!

He nodded in satisfaction as he pointed the bed behind me, "Lie down and wait for me there. I'll just take a quick shower."

He cooly grabbed a towel and walked inside the bathroom. I swallowed hard and slowly sat on the couch. No way... I'm not ready for this, yet!

I grabbed the remote control of the tv and turned it on. I also grabbed a long night gown to cover my body, as well as a scarf. Better be sure, than sorry!

The bathroom door opened. God knows how many times I swallowed hard. I coughed and fixed my sitting position. He tilted his head while staring at me, until an evil smirk slowly formed on his lips, "What are you doing?"

"L-let's a watch a movie! I'll tell the maids to make us some popcorn. What flavor do you want?" I tried to give him a smile.

He chuckled, "Fuck popcorn. I want you, Ari."

My smile faded. I looked away and muttered some curses under my breath. What should I do? I know this is one of our duties, but I am not ready, yet. I don't think I'm... ready to do it.

"Sunghoon, the truth is..."

"You don't want to do it?" His voice thundered. I immediately felt fear within me but I took up a lot of courage to nod.

"I feel like... I'm still young to conceive a child. If only you can wait until I turn 20–"

"Oh, goodness, Ari..." He slowly walked towards me and the worst thing is that, he wasn't wearing anything on top, "Why would I wait until you turn 20 when I can do this with other women?"

He leaned closer as he traced the skin of my neck using the tip of his nose, "Do you think I'll stay loyal to you just because you're my wife?" He chuckled mockingly.

"So... you haven't change..." You're still the jerk I know. Right... why would I even hope?

"What? You want me to change myself for you?" He caressed my cheek. I looked into his eyes, and there... I saw a different pair. A pair that was very unfamiliar to me. His eyes weren't like this before. Why is he...

"Dream on, bitch. I can replace you whenever I want. Stop fantasizing a fairytale-like story... that won't work for us." He grinned evilly.

He was about to stand up when I harshly grabbed his neck. I glared at him, "Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you here?"