[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN

MIN ARI 

"Your Highness, where are you going?" Heeseung held me back. I took a deep breath before facing him,'

"Let me go."

"You can't go. It's dangerous!" He whisper-yelled. I removed his hand on my arm as I glared at him. 

"Stop telling me what to do, Alas." I started walking fast, away from him. I could hear his groan behind me but I didn't bother to mind it. My brain is completely devoured by rage.

"Fuck, Prince Sunghoon's gonna kill me." Those were the last words I heard before I completely realized that I am already facing the monster.

Hyunjin's grin grew wider and wider. Amusement was shown on his face. He looked at his people one by one before looking back at me again. He chuckled which then turned into a loud laugh, "You haven't seen a lamb offering herself to a tiger, don't you?" He uttered, still laughing. His people laughed with him as well.

"Well..." He stepped forward, "Hello, my Queen."

I gritted my teeth. I could feel my eyes watering. Certain emotions and thoughts completely took control of my mind. I want to kill him. Right here. Right now. However, I also want him to suffer first before letting him savor the taste of death.

"Before anything else... I just want to confirm something..." I swallowed hard, "Are you the one who... killed my... parents?" I couldn't even properly utter those words. I wiped the tear that was gushing down on my face.

"Did you kill the King and Queen of Miren... Did you-"

"Yes."

It seems like I have gone deaf with what he said. I am already expecting it, but hearing him confess it right in front of me while smiling makes me want to destroy him even more.

"Do you want to know your mother's last words?" He chuckled, "Do not hurt my daughter... s-she's out of this..." He enunciated dramatically. He even wiped his fake tears to mock me. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth even more.

"How could you..." I muttered under my breath. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes again, "A bastard like you deserves more than just death. Your soul deserves to burn in hell. You... you deserve the worst! I hate you! I hate you so much! I hate you for destroying our kingdom, our people and my... parents..."