[ XV ] HIS TWIN

MIN ARI 

He matched my glare as he held my hand on his neck, trying to loosen my grip, "Who am I? What do you mean by that? Have you forgotten your husband already, Ari?"

"Let go." He seriously commanded, eyes sharply piercing on mine. I broke his eye contact before slowly letting go of my hand on his neck.

"You are not Sunghoon." I muttered under my breath without looking at him. He sarcastically chuckled before grabbing his shirt on the bed. He wore it while looking intensely at me, which immediately made me feel uncomfortable.

"What made you think so?" There was a hint of mischief in his tone. I looked at him and examined his face carefully. I looked deeply into his eyes, and there... I saw the answer.

"Your eyes are full of sorrow." I nervously gulped down before opening my mouth again to continue speaking, "It was as if... you had a painful past... which Sunghoon doesn't have."

His expression changed in a snap. His jaw clenched tightly, and his eyes were shaking as if he's going to explode anytime soon.

"Tell me... who are you?" I squinted my eyes and walked towards the bed. I stood in front of him as I drew my face closer, "Why do you look like him? Are you his twin?"

"Why are you so nosy?" He annoyingly pushed my face away as he stood up, placing his hands on his hips as if he is calming himself down,

I scoffed in disbelief, "Excuse me? Who invaded my room and kissed me without my permission?!"

"I didn't mean it! I just wanted to look intimidating, okay?" He clicked his tongue before heaving a sigh, "Guess that didn't work."

"Oh, you lunatic. You wanted to look intimidating yet you decided to kiss me! What kind of brain do you have?!"

He groaned in annoyance, "I didn't mean to kiss you! I just wanted to... threaten you or something. But, your lips look soft so—"

I gasped and grabbed a pillow to hit the back of his head. He lost his balance because of the impact.

"You, pervert! Get the fuck out of here before I call the guards!"