[ XIII ] ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS?

MIN ARI 

I took a deep breath before raising my hand to knock at Sunghoon's door. When my knuckles were about to tap the wooden door, it opened, revealing a gorgeous purple-haired woman in her black lingerie.

My feet automatically took a step back.

Her eyes widened a bit as she grabbed her silk robe from somewhere. She swallowed and bowed slightly, "Your Highness..."

"Where's my fiancé?"

"Y-you mean Prince Sunghoon?" She replied in a soft voice as she slowly lifted her head. Despite her innocent face, I could immediately notice a hint of mockery in her eyes.

My fist clenched together with my jaw, "Do seem to have another fiancé, Young Lady?"

"He's still sleeping." She pursed her lips and slightly closed the door, "He called me last night saying he wants to relieve... some stress..."

The right corner of her lips rose. I could almost feel my nails digging into my palm, "Is that so?"

"Tell him I'll come back when he's awake." I didn't wait for her to respond. I immediately walked away as I already felt my whole body shaking.

I don't feel a bit of jealousy. It was all anger. The nerve of them to do something... unholy! That dissolute woman didn't even try denying it despite knowing that I am Sunghoon's fiancée!

"Here are the sample gowns, Your Highness. All of them are limited editions and are made from mulberry silk, the highest quality silk available for purchase." I took the magazine without looking at it. I exhaled and placed it back on the table.

"Just pick whatever you think suits me." I crossed my arms and leaned as I continued staring out of nowhere.

"But we can't—"

"Just!" I, too, was shocked with my own reaction. Why do I suddenly feel frustrated? I closed my eyes when I noticed a hint of fear in her eyes, "I'd like the first one..."

I don't even know what is it that I picked. I just said whatever came out from my mouth. I played with my nails while the tailors are busy measuring each part of my body.