Chapter 23

Chapter twenty three: Torture

Angelo Moretti

One would mostly likely think that being in the mafia makes it easy to share, especially women.

But I didn't. What's mine's is mine's alone and anyone who dares touch, look or even try to take, will die by my own hands.

"Come in." I said as someone knocked on my office door, looking up from the documents I was reading and waiting for them to come in.

Dontello strolled in with one hand in his pocket, looking pissed.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I asked him, as he poured himself a drink. 

Dontello was more of a calm and collected person, while Roman was a clown.

My brother took a deep breath before speaking. "Some cunt tried taking advantage of cognata at the EAT." He finished off.

"What?" I spoke trying to control my anger.

"She wasn't hurt or anything but one of the guards said she looked shaken up." Dontello carried on speaking.

"Was she alone?"

"Nope, Aria was with her at the restaurant, but not when the accident happened." He said.

I was unfazed by this. I knew that bitch was trouble, but it's not as if Rain will listen to me.

This just gave me a reason to get rid of Aria. Not that I needed one.

"Where is she?" I asked him impatiently. "They should be here any minute now." He said placing the glass down.

"Get rid of Aria, I don't give a fuck what happens to her, I want her gone and don't say anything to Rain." I told him darkly, before leaving my office.

~~~

One word, FUCK. It took me a whole three hours to calm Rain down and put her to sleep. Lucky I didn't have to drug her because I would if she didn't fall asleep.

I'm not very good at comforting humans other than my brothers and that's because we're fucked up and have anger issues.

"You have him?" I asked and Dontello gave me a slight nod and handed me a file.

Name: Ridwaan

Age: 29

Nationality: Indian/ French

Part of the French mafia, lower ranks (deals drugs, debt collector etc.) Two faced son of a bitch..... Sold his family out for drugs and fame

Criminal records: Theft, bank robbery, sexual assaults etc.

"He's in the basement with Marco." He informed me as he lit up his cigarette and tucked the lighter in his pocket.

I continued reading the file as we descended the stairs to the basement.

My brother nodded to the men to open the door before walking in and stopping infront of Ridwaan's cell, who was inconspicuous.

"Wake him up." I ordered the guard, who looked bored as fuck. "Don't be rough on him." Marco said grinning as he walked out.

I nodded my head and had a closer look at him. The bastard was weeping like a fucking child, so pathetic.

"Let's begin, shall we Ridwaan." I spoke darkly.

~~~

6 fingers, three toes, one fractured rib and no tongue plus missing teeth later

"Now tell me Radwaan, what possessed you to attack what's mine?" I asked at the bloody man in front of me, he gulped looking at me horrified.

"Well.. aren't you going to answer me?" I smiled contently grabbing his throat with one hand and gripping his hair with another making him look at me.

"Brother, have you forgotten that he has no tongue?" Dontello asked sadistically amused.

"My bad.... Now what's the point of keeping him here then?" I said looking at him darkly.

He started moving in seat, even though he was in pain. Shame the poor guy, if he only knew I wasn't done. After all he made Rain cry did he not?

I let Radwaan out of my grip and moved to the tool table. My hands and shirt, were already covered in blood so what was the point of gloves?

Dontello brought forward a box full of nails and a hammer, Radwaan's eyes were wide as sauseres when he realised what was about to happen.

"How long till the adrenaline wears off?" I questioned my brother, while hammering the first nail onto him, while he screamed in agony.

"You have enough time fratello." He said with a smirk, and I was already hammering a seventh nail on him.

Vote and comment 🌻