Chapter 26

Chapter twenty six: Euphoria

Rain Moretti

I step out of the shower and take steps towards the mirror, taking in my reflection.

I looked different, a few permanent scares, my eyes were their usually dull self and I've seemed to gained more weight. I didn't look good nor too bad.

I finally walk out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my body and walk to the closet, only to met with a new wardrobe packed with clothes. I know I should be happy but I wasn't, it only annoyed me.

Did he really think, buying expensive things, would make up for what happened today? Fuck you Angelo!

Ignoring the clothes, I slipped into one of his dress shirts and dried my hair, leaving it in a messy bun. 

As I desended the stairs, my stomach growled in hunger and the amazing smell from the kitchen wasn't helping.

What I didn't expect was a Moretti without a shirt, abs on display, standing at the stove cooking.

Goddamn! Was I dreaming?

"What are you doing?" I asked amusemed by the sight.

"I'm cooking, what does it look like?"

"Can you even?"

"Are you doubting my capabilities Rain?" His husky voice sending shivers down my spine, as he started walking towards me.

"Do your thing." I said giving up, not in a mood to bicker.

...

Okay, I admit I doubted Angelo's cooking and maybe I shouldn't have. Like he's a better cook than me, how's that even possible.

We sat and ate in silence, maybe silence is our language. I snorted at the thought, which made Angelo look at me suspiciously.

"What?" I questioned while cleaning the dishes.

He cleared his throat, after taking in a long look at me "Nothing." Then he got up and left, while I started washing the dishes.

I walked into the room, making sure the other lights in the house were switched off. Angelo came from the bathroom, with only a towel and his hair was wet, with water falling from his tan abs.

The sight was drool worthy, I tell you. What's wrong with me?

I gasped when he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. The was no space between us, and my hands were touching his bare chest.

I was taken aback when he dipped his head in the crook of my neck, droplets from his hair falling, sending tingles, to every part of my body.

His arms tighten around my waist once more, while nuzzling my neck. He pulled away, and smirked, pulling his lips to meet mine in a lustful kiss. Our lips were moving in sync as the kiss deepened.

He moved one of his hands to my waist, drawing me closer. I let out a breathy moan, when he bit down on my lip, entering my mouth.

Our tongues fighting against each other for dominance, whilst his hands drifted further and further down exploring my body. His hands reach under the shirt I was wearing, wondering the curve of my bear breasts.

Only now realisation dawned, that I wasn't wearing a bra.

His other hand traveled to my ass, roughly squeezing and I'm certain, it would leave bruises. The pain was replaced with pleasure and brought a sense of bliss , that left me whimpering and submitting to him, giving him access to my neck and collarbone area.

He started trailing kisses down my neck, licking, biting and leaving marks on my skin. His hands found their way back to my breasts, squeezing them with every bite, making me moan.

The urge to whimper,  when he pinched my hard nipples, through the thin fabric of his dress shirt.

Despite the height difference, I placed one of my hands in his hair, playing with it, receiving a groan in return from him and gripped his shoulder with the other for balance. Without realising, I hooked one of my legs around his waist, making his towel loosen Abit and the short shirt, I was wearing to hike up.

He looked at me, pulling apart as if asking for permission and when I eagerly nodded, he wasted no time in unbuttoning the shirt off me and leaving me completely exposed.

My panties were probably soaked by now and I guess I'll never understand why, my body acts like this, when ever he touches me.

He lifted me up and placed us both on the bed swiftly. His mouth immediately found it's way back to my hard nipples that were begging for his attention. He licked, sucked until he was satisfied before moving to another part of me, while my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, pushing myself closer to his erection.

His hands wandered to my panties and slipped his hands into them, cupping my wet pussy, smirking in the process.

"So wet for me." He growled, thrusting two fingers into my dripping pussy unexpectedly.

Moaning loudly, I arched myself back at the pleasure. "Faster." I moaned breathlessly.

"Where are your manners Amore." He said darkly. " Please faster." I grind myself at his fingers as he repeatedly thrusts them into my G-spot while the others, massage my clit making my eyes roll back in ecstasy.

"No more foreplay..... I need you inside me." I as said eagerly as I was about to reach my high, making him chuckle.

"What do you want me to do Tesoro?" He asked rubbing his tip on my wet pussy, teasing me.

"Fuck me." I cried.

"Your manners Rain." Was he seriously doing this?

"Please Angelo Fuck me."I begged.

"Good girl." He said positioning his dick to my entrance and thrusting into me repeatedly.

"Fuck you're so tight." He groaned.

As he pushed in and out my nails dug deeper to his back, leaving trails of blood. "Faster." I moaned arching my back. He fastened his pace, sending euphoric waves of unexplainable pleasure. He lifted me in some kind of position.

"Oh gawd Angelo right there!" I screamed as he repeatedly hit my G-spot once again. His cock twitched inside of me, begging for a release.

"Cum for me Amore." He encouraged, and shortly both of us had our release. He's gaze lingered on me for awhile but my eyes were closing from exhaustion.

He gently placed me on the bed and disappeared and came back with wipes. He cleaned both if us before pulling the covers and crawled in next to me, wrapping his arms protectively around me.

And darkness consumed me.

Vote and comment 🌻

Enough smut for today ☠️☠️