Chapter 30

Aabirah toddling inside the house with a smile, Dalaj follows behind happily.

"I am so happy, that I can be able to walk without any support…," Aabirah turn, facing Dalaj who is smiling. "Can you see me walking, my love?" 

Dalaj nods. 

Aabirah says. "Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee faddalanaa ‘alaa katheerin min ‘ibaadihil-mumineen,"

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ عِلْمًا ۖ وَقَالَا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي فَضَّلَنَا عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Walaqad atayna dawooda wasulaymana AAilman waqala alhamdu lillahi allathee faddalana AAala katheerin min AAibadihi almumineena

We gave (in the past) knowledge to David and Solomon: And they both said: "Praise be to Allah, Who has favoured us above many of his servants who believe!"

Aabirah hugs Dalaj tightly, She disengages the hugging still holding into him, looking at his eyes. "I love it, when you look at with these beautiful eyes of yours, Alhamdulilah, I never get tired of saying thank you, Allah, for blessing me with a husband like you," 

"I love you so much," Dalaj says, smiling. 

Aabirah tilts her head, kissing his lips. 

"I'm going to surprise Safwa," 

Dalaj nods. 

Aabriah smile. "Don't miss me, I will be back soon," 

Aabirah walks to the door, walking out.

Yasira wearing a bodycon dress walks to Dalaj in the living room. "Don't you think this house is small for us now, with four bedrooms and one living room, I may be able to accept that you are married to her, but you know, I am a jealous woman," 

Dalaj looks at her. "We will be moving out soon… do you need anything else?" 

"Dalaj… don't talk to me like this," she wraps her arms around his neck looking at him. "I know you can afford it that's why I am suggesting.  I am jealous of you, Dalaj, because I love you so much, any woman will be jealous of her man. I am sure if Aabirah walks in right now and see us so close," she moves her lips towards his. "She will be so jealous… but poor thing doesn't know that I am yours and you are mine forever… you promised me that we are going to be together always and forever, I will let you go before she walks in and make it into something else, remember you will be in my arms tomorrow and I will shower you with love, it has been so long," 

Yasira let him go, walking inside.

***

"I am coming," Safwa says, walking to the door, holding a baby, she opens the door and sees Aabirah standing without a walking stick. 

"My cute nephew," Aabirah says, happily.

"Where is your stick?" Safwa ask.

"Surprise…," Aabirah says, with a smile. "I can be able to walk without any support now," 

Safwa gives a quick side hug. "Alhamdulilah… I am so happy… come in please,"

"I'm so happy too," Aabirah walks in. "Can I hold him?" 

Safwa gives her the baby. "Be careful… hold his head please…," 

"I know how to take care of a baby… I took care of Hala, and I am going to have mine," Aabirah says.

"Are you pregnant?" Safwa asks smiling. 

"I wish…," 

Safwa laughs. "In Sha Allah… you will be soon, a little Aabirah and Dalaj," 

Aabriah smile, shyly.

***

Dalaj walks out of the house, Jalil walks inside about to head upstairs. 

"Brother…," Jalil says.

"What is it?" Dalaj ask.

"About you moving out… why don't you wait for a while, I will look for an estate of your liking then we will move out together, I can't let you move out alone, I want to be with you, we are brothers and..." 

"It's okay… I will talk to Yasira," Dalaj says, with a smile. 

"Thank you… how's Aabi?" 

"Alhamdulilah, she can walk now,"

"Alhamdulilah… I am happy for you both," Jalil says.

"I will be going to the flower shop," Dalaj says.

"Let's go together,".

Dalaj nods.

***

Yasira is on the phone. "Are you sure, the perfume you gave me will do wonders and he will be only thinking about me all day and night," 

"Trust me… I used the perfume to seduce rich men to my bed…," Sibaal says from the other line.

"I did something I have never done before so you can have the money, I stole the money, but don't worry he won't blame me, I know who he is going to blame… don't talk to me ever again Sibaal, I don't want problems with my husband," 

"Don't worry, I will pay the rest myself, so I can remove our childhood house from the mortgage," 

Yasira cut the call, sighing. "I am sorry, Aabirah, I can't let you take my husband from me,"

Alhamdulilah, we have passed 1k reads. Thank you everyone for the love.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.