Chapter 45

The last chapter, Alhamdulilah.

Four months later

All the family of Fuad and Aman are outside the labour room. Safwa walks out of the room.

Dalaj walks to her. "Is everything alright?"

Safwa smile. "Everything is fine... Alhamdulilah, she gave birth safely to a baby girl,"

Dalaj takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He opens them with a smile on his lips.  "Can I see her?"

"Of course... go on,".

Dalaj walks inside the room and sees Aabirah sitting up, leaning on the soft pillows.

She smiles at him.

He smiles back seeing the newborn in a baby cradle. "Bismillah... Allahu Akbar... Alhamdulilah," He says, carrying the baby -  glancing at Aabirah his smile still on his face.

"Allah bless us with a new baby today, la hawla wala quwwata illa billah." Aabriah says.

He smiles, pecking the baby's forehead and moving his mouth close to her right ear. "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah. Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah. Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasool Allah. Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasool Allah. Hayya 'ala-s-Salah. Hayya 'ala-s-Salah.
Hayya 'ala-l-Falah. Hayya 'ala-l-Falah.
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
La ilaha illa Allah."

Aabriah smile.

"Her name will be Aaila Aman,".

"What a beautiful name, Ya Amar,"

"Why does the name sound like Aabirah and Dalaj," Ayaat says walking in and handing Dalaj a date.

Dalaj chews it and rubs the juice along the baby's gums.

"Congratulations Aabi... you are going to be a great mother, May Allah bless you and your child and protect you both... atleast Yasira is still in a coma," Ayaat says.

Dalaj glare at her.

"I'm sorry," Ayaat says, walking out of the room.

"She's so cute,"

When a Muslim girl is born, she becomes a reason for her father to enter Paradise, when she grows up and marries a man, she completes half of his religion and when she becomes a mother, Paradise lies at her feet.

♡♡♡

Aabirah is sitting in the garden among the flowers, with Aaila in a baby cradle in front of her -  she swings the cradle, singing a lullaby. Dalaj walks to her and sits beside her.

"Nur Hayat, look, how cute she is - she's just like you when you smile, she's so small,".

"I just want her to live an ordinary life...,".

Dalaj holds Aabirah's hand. "Maybe we can't give her everything in the world, but we can promise that we'll give her all the love we have. We love her, we bring her up with love and care - such love will be with her all her life,".

"You and our baby are the most important people in my life," Aabirah says, leaning on his shoulder with their hands entwine.

Aabirah smile. "I think life is good right now - Fayyad and Aayat are married now. Everyone around us has found their own happiness, and where they belong. There's the two of us - we can enjoy life peacefully. I'm willing to stay by your side forever, never leave your side and indulge in the fragrance of flowers,"

Dalaj pecks her hand. "This very moment to immerse in the sun in relaxation- that’s not all, to go hand in hand and grow old together, to have children and raise them together, plant flowers with them until one day we can no longer do so...,"

Dalaj's phone starts ringing from his pocket. He takes it out and sees 'the hospital'.

He stands up, answering the phone holding it to his ear. "Assalamu Alaikum,".

Dalaj looks shocks - The hand he's holding his phone fall by his side.

Aabirah stands up.  "What happened? What's wrong?" Aabirah asks with a worried voice.

"Yasira has woken up from coma -  not only that, she has run away from the hospital,".

Aabirah stares at him, fear clutching at her heart - she looks at her daughter Aaila who's sleeping soundly in her cradle.

🥺🥺🥺 I can't believe I'm done, I'm in tears.🥺🥺🥺

I mostly listen to the song above when I'm writing the story of Dalaj & Aabi.