Chapter 32

Dalaj walks inside Yasira's room, the room is filled with roses and light candles, she walks to him wearing his shirt. 

She whispers in his ears. "Do you like how I smell? Do you like it when I wear your shirt?" 

He closes his eyes, and she leans her forehead on his. "I miss you so much… I want it to be just the two of us my love. When we are together I want time to stop and to be in your arms forever," Yasira says.

Dalaj tilts his head to kiss her lips. 

She moves an inch back.

He opens his eyes, she smiles at him. "Do you know what I like most about you?" 

"What?" 

"Everything," She says, biting the outer edge of his ear.

Dalaj wraps his arms around her waist, pressing her against him, he slowly places soft and wet kisses on her neck.

She giggles. "How I miss your kisses," she says capturing his lips in a passionate kiss moving back to the bed. 

They fall on the bed of roses, kissing. He runs his hands on her leg.

Yasira let out a breath in-between the kiss. "I miss you so much,"

***

The Next Morning

Dalaj and Yasira walk out of the room, laughing, happily. Holding each other's hands.

They walk to the living room, Aabirah is sitting on the sofa.

"Are you hungry? I made breakfast," Aabirah says, she notices they are holding their hands.

Dalaj replies looking at Yasira. "I am not hungry," 

Dalaj is about to walk away, Yasira pulls him back. Dalaj looks at her, as she looks at him with pitiful eyes.

Dalaj tracing Yasira's eyebrow. "Aabi… can you please cook every day from now on, and take care of the house, Yasira won't be able to do it, because of her illness,".

"I have no problem doing everything, I will do it, do you want me to pack some breakfast for you?" 

"No," 

Yasira pecks his lips. "Go and come back to me, my love," 

Dalaj pecks her forehead, and walk towards the door, walking out of the house.

"Aabi? Can you bring me my breakfast to my room… I am not feeling great, I feel sick," 

"Okay, I will bring it to you," Aabirah smile,  she walks to the kitchen.

Yasira smile, evily. I am going to make you suffer, so you can leave the house, now that I have Dalaj wrap around my fingers, with my illness, he will do everything I want.

***

Aabirah is clearing the table when she hears a knock from the door. 

Aabirah went and open the door, Ayaat stand outside the door smiling. 

"Assalamu Alaykum,"  

"Wa'alaykum Salaam, I am sorry, but who are you?" Aabirah ask.

Yasira walks to the living room. 

"Aabirah, who is at the door?" 

"I don't know," Aabirah says.

Ayaat chuckle. 

Yasira walks to the door. "Ayaat?" 

Ayaat smile walking in, hugging Yasira. 

"How are you?" Yasira ask.

"I am fantastic," Ayaat says, happily looking at Aabirah. 

"Why are you staring at her? Don't you know her?" Yasira ask.

"I am sorry, I think I have seen her somewhere, she looks familiar,"

"Ayaat Aman, ring a bell?". 

"Ohh, I am sorry, I didn't know that you are Dalaj's sister," 

"Is okay," Ayaat says, hugging her. 

They walk inside. "When did you come back" Yasira ask. 

"It has been a while," Ayaat replies.

"How were the exams?" Yasira ask.

"My brothers gave me a scold," Ayaat says.

Yasira laugh. "Let's go to my room, Aabirah is working," 

Ayaat follows Yasira inside her room.

"Sit down, while I take a bath," Yasira says, walking Inside the bathroom. 

Ayaat stands up, looking around the room. "I don't know what I am looking for," 

Ayaat opens Yasira's wardrobe and sees a white string on the left side, she picks it up. "This string is tight to the money bag I gave Dalaj, my hunch was right, I couldn't sleep, Yasira took the money… oh brother you blame the wrong person," 

She turns the string around and sees Husna written.

"What are you doing?" Yasira asks, standing in front of the bathroom.

As promised in less than a minute. 😂😂😂