Chapter 42

Aabriah walks to the kitchen and sees Ayaat cooking.  "Ayaat?".

Ayaat walks to her. "Go back to the room. I will call you once the food is ready then we can eat. I'll be sleeping here tonight,".

Tears flow from Aabirah's eyes. "I feel scared and my heart beats so fast when I remember that Yasira is back and your brother…  I won't see him for two days," 

"Don't be stressed, is bad for the baby, and also you'll see him soon, we can go to the living room downstairs,".

"I can't risk seeing her, I'm scared of her,".

Ayaat hugs her  "Don't be,".

*** 

Yasira walks out of the bathroom in a short sexy dress. "You don't know how much I miss you," she stands in front of the mirror combing her hair.

Dalaj lying on the bed, with a blanket over him, staring at her with lovestruck eyes. "You missed me, or you want to go back?" 

Yasira sits down on the bed. "I'll love to go back soon, but now I just want to be with you, my husband. Do you know what I pray for the most, for us to have a child… I want to have a child," 

"The doctors…," 

Yasira cut him short.  "I don't care if we visit so many doctors and they gave us the same results, I am not a fruitless tree, I gave birth to two children, I can give birth again and we are going to continue praying to Allah to bless us with a child, a male child, an heir," 

Yasira lies on the bed next to him. 

***

The Next Day

Aabriah and Ayaat are in the living room watching a series.  "Do you want a male or female?" Ayaat ask.

"I haven't thought about that, because I only want Allah to bless me with a pious, intelligent and modest child," 

"I know you already miss my brother, he'll come back tomorrow,"

Aabriah smiles and nods. 

Aqila walks inside the living room and hands Aabriah a perfume inside its box. "Maama ask me to give you this perfume," 

Aabriah looks at Ayaat, Ayaat walks toward them taking the perfume from Aqila.

"Go and tell Maama that Ummi says thank you," Ayaat says. 

"Tell her thank you," Aabriah says, forcing a smile. 

Aqila runs out of the room. 

Aabriah sigh. "She won't let me be in peace," 

"She won't, I know what to do with the perfume,"  

Aabriah sighs close her eyes and opens them. "Allaahumma 'innaa naj'aluka fee nuhoorihim wa na'oothu bika min shuroorihim," 

Surah Anfal  (Ayat 58)

وَإِمَّا تَخَافَنَّ مِنْ قَوْمٍ خِيَانَةً فَانْبِذْ إِلَيْهِمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْخَائِنِينَ

Waimma takhafanna min qawmin khiyanatan fainbith ilayhim AAala sawain inna Allaha la yuhibbu alkhaineena

 If thou fearest treachery from any group, throw back (their covenant) to them, (so as to be) on equal terms: for Allah loveth not the treacherous.

***

The Next Day

Ayaat is sitting on a bed, zipping a small pink suitcase.  "I have to leave,".

Aabirah sitting on the prayer mat, with the Qur'an and other Dua and Dhikr books in front of her.

Ayaat stands up from the bed and sits next to her. "I have to leave, Aabi, you have to go back to your room, and prepare yourself for your husband,".

Aabriah nods. "I have to tell him I'm almost a month pregnant, I just hope he won't tell Yasira anything,".

"Even if my brother chooses to keep quiet, what if your stomach starts developing a baby bump, and you can't keep staying in without going out,". 

"I will have no choice, she left me with no choice,".

Ayaat holds Aabirah's hand. "Listen Aabi, In sha Allah nothing will happen to you,".

"Thank you, may Allah bless you and your future, with my brother," Aabriah says with a smile.

Ayaat smile. 

Assalamu Alaikum

We have three chapters left...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I want to know your thoughts on how you think the ending will be...

Is there any remorse in Yasira?

Will Yasira have another child?

Will Dalaj and Aabirah have a happy ending?