Author's Note

Assalamu Alaikum

I wanted to complete this book on the eighth of July 2022. I decided to
complete it sooner than later, After reading your comments.

Alhamdulilah, I've finished writing "Close & Intimate".  I can't believe it, This is the second book I have written on wattpad. It has been a year. I thought I would stop writing; inspiration came and went, it's hard to put what you’ve in mind into words. I'm happy that I've finished writing CAI.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me on this wonderful journey Dalaj & Aabirah. I am very grateful for the love you have shown my book.

Q & A

You can send me questions about close & Intimate that you want me to answer.
Also, if you've any suggestions on what kind of stories you would like to see from me, then let me know.

Comments

You can DM me, or comment here what you love about the story, who's your favourite character, your favourite scene, what lesson you've learnt  and many more.

Future Plans

Yes, I  have future plans on wattpad. I already have a book in mind for you guys; I'm sure you'll love it.

See you next time; Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner