38

Two Years Later

Days, Weeks, Months and Years pass by, but you can never forget an unfortunate event in your life. When you can look back on painful events and feel that you were blessed for how you grew, for the love you knew, for the very fact that you did live through those times, then, and only then, can you truly appreciate gratitude's vital role in the process of letting go.

We plan, Allah plans, and Allah is the best planner.

Safna has a tray in her hand with water, drink and some snacks and fruits, she walks inside the living room and sees her daughter sitting on the sofa wearing a white and pink long dress and a hijab.

"Allah has a plan for you, when he takes something from you, he will always give you something better. Take your loss as a gain, Allah plans and he is the best and the perfect planner. I know losing a child is a hard thing. May every hardship you go through become a means of attaining closeness to Allah SWT, May every loss you have suffered be a means of gaining His pleasure, may you be reunited with your loved ones in the akhirah in Jannatul Firdous. May Allah SWT bless you with the best in deen, Dunya and Akhirah. May Allah blesses you with another child who is pious and intelligent,".

Aabirah wipes her tears. "Ever since I lose my baby... mother, it has been two years, I wasn't able to hold him in my arms or see him, he was just two months, Ya Allah I am patient with your decision, and I put my trust in You and I expect my reward only from You, SubhanAllah Ya Allah,".

"Allah loves As-Saabiroon. Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him, we shall return. How's Dalaj?".

"He is fine. He went to see Ayaat," Aabirah says, smiling, pouring herself some water in the cup.

***

"Alhamdulilah, you have finally passed your exams, now remain marriage, you promise...." Dalaj says, sitting in the living room with Ayaat.

Ayaat smiles. "I can't tell you the person, my heart is yearning to marry, send Aabirah and I will tell her,".

"You have never been shy to tell me anything, Why the shyness now?".

"Just tell her to come to meet me tomorrow and I will tell her, and we will discuss everything,".

"Okay...,".

"What about my gift?".

"What gift?".

"Gift for passing my exams, I am finally going to college,".

"Ohh... that gift," Dalaj chuckles. "What do you want?".

"I will think about it, but it will be different from my wedding gift,".

Dalaj smile. "Okayyy,".

Ayaat smile.

***

Aabirah is sitting at the back, with a driver driving the car. The driver arrives at their new location and the gateman opens the gate.

The driver enters a two double-storey and parks the car.

"You can go and pick up Hala and Aqila,"

"Right away, mam,"

Aabirah step out walking inside a grand relaxed and light-filled living room with everything in its place.

They are a large two stairs leading upstairs, she walks to the right stairs and strolling upstairs, she slid the glass tinted glass and step into a living room, with a kitchen and dining connected ever so smoothly to sliding doors opening.

She opens the door walking inside her bedroom. The bedroom is so welcoming and so comfortable, with Neutral, shades of white and peach walls, an oversized headboard, her bed covered in with a pink large quilt, with soft pillows. One large bedside table and in the right corner is bookshelves where she keeps her Qur'an and other books.

With a white carpet in front of the bed.

There are two bays windows and outside is a tiny balcony with a vase full of flowers.

She sits on the bed, placing her hands on her stomach. "Ya Allah, I pray you give a child soon,"

Assalamu Alaykum

There will be one chapter today, but soon I am going to update. We have seven chapters to go. In sha Allah.

Thank you for your undying support.

Love you.