39

Aabirah laying on the bed, watching Mufti Menk tafsir on her phone, The door opens and Dalaj walks in. "Assalamu Alaykum, Nur Hayati," 

Aabirah keeps her phone on the bedside table. "Wa'alaikum Salam, Ya Amar,". She blows a kiss to him.

"I want it closer," Dalaj says, sitting on the bed.

He moves his face closer to hers, tilting his head and smiling. "Give me a kiss," 

She pout her lips, making a kissing sound. 

He presses his lips against hers, she wraps her hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

He moves back, staring into her eyes. "You look more beautiful every day,"

"Staring into these loving eyes of yours, Ya Amar, It’s forever you and me. In sha Allah," A small smile form on her lips.

"In Sha Allah," Dalaj smile, sitting straight.

"Ummi, send her regards. So, how's it with, Ayaat?" 

A joyful smile form on his lips. "Masha Allah, she passed the exams," 

Aabriah grin. "Alhamdulilah, I am very happy for her, she is finally going to the university she longed for, she really wants to further her studies. She deserves it," 

"That will happen, In Sha Allah.  I want her to get married," 

"Here you go again… you are right, but can't you give her time, I mean to find the person she wants to marry, to find the right person," 

"She has one. She said wants to tell you herself, she will only tell you," 

Aabirah replies. "I will go see her tomorrow," 

Dalaj holds Aabirah's hand and pecks it. "Thank you," 

Aabirah smile.

***

The Next Day

Aabriah opens Ayaat's bedroom door. She walks in. "Assalamu Alaykum," 

Ayaat walks out of her bathroom, with Pyjamas and a scarf on her head. "Ohh, brother..." 

Aabirah laugh. "So tell me, who are you interested in?" 

"Chill sister-inlaw. Sit down," 

Aabirah shrug and sits down on the bed.

"I am shy," Ayaat says laughing, facing the front. 

"Just spill…," 

"Fayyad," 

Aabirah looks shock and confuse. "Fayyad? Don't tell me my brother," 

Ayaat nods. "I am talking about him, do you remember Ramadan, when we have iftar all of us, all the family, and during all the Eids too, I just like him, and I enjoy talking to him... I don't know when I start to like him.  I am waiting for him to propose to me," 

"My brother was married in the past and his wife passed away," Aabriah says.

"I know, he told me, it is very sad that she died," 

"Yeah, it was a natural death and it happens without any knowledge, there is no guarantee or promise you will live another day, this life is a test, it's nothing but an illusion, that's why we should treat every day like our last," Aabriah says.

"Inalilahi wa Ina ilahi raji'un… May her soul rest in peace," Ayaat hug Aabirah.

***

Dalaj walks downstairs and sees Fayyad sitting in the living room. "Fayyad, what brings you here?" 

Fayyad stands up and shakes Dalaj's hand. "Assalamu Alaykum," 

"Wa'alaikum Salaam," Dalaj smile. "Have a seat," 

Fayyad sits back.

Dalaj sits down opposite him. "What brings you here?".

"Well… you see, I am here because I want to ask for your sister's hand in marriage,".

"Ayaat?".

Fayyad nods. 

***

Aabirah and Dalaj walk inside the room. "What happened?" Dalaj ask.

"Can you believe who she wants to marry?" 

"Who?" Dalaj ask. "Fayyad?" 

"How do you know, did you talk to her?" 

"Fayyad came today and told me that he wants to marry her," 

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing, I mean we did talk," 

"About Ayyat, you don't have to worry about her studies and work, my brother will have no problem with it,"

Assalamu Alaykum

Six Chapters to go...

Thanks for the 😘❤

What's your favourite flower? 🌹

You can't believe it! I change my Historical fiction book twice before I find the right title.

First, it was Embraceable Love, then I change it to Once Upon a Revenge, and now it is Fearless Six.

I leave the title as Fearless Six.

If you want to read a book about Love, war, Revenge, power, struggle, fighting, support, teamwork, throne, and many more... check out Fearless Six.