chapter : 4

Taehyung was returning back... For the first time in his life....he left all his work abandoned just to meet certain bunny boy.. He was excited to meet him again... Last time they didn't got time to talk as taehyung was late.. And they directly went for the dinner.. Jungkook kept avoiding him.. Maybe because he was embarrassed.. But this time taehyung decided ....that he will talk with him... and tell him there is no need to embarrassed for.. Even though taehyung is not a social person... But he promised himself that he will try to talk with the boy...

Taehyung finally arrived.. The first thing his eyes met with was his bunny boy sitting on the couch playing with yeontan... his lips curved up and a small smile appeared on his face without his knowledge... But little did he know someone was observing his every action with grin on her face...

(Assume hair color is dark brown

(Assume hair color is dark brown...)

"Taehyung, baby come inside " Mrs. Kim called his son with her usual honey tone...

With a snap jungkook's eyes met taehyung's but he broked the eye contact within a second... His face turned red again.. Today he was not feeling embarrassed instead he got flustered by taehyung's look.. It will be lie if he will say...the elder is not looking handsome... Cause he is looking so damn handsome... A Greek god.. His dark brown orbs.. His specs.. His office attire... Every thing was making jungkook blush. This is the first time he is feeling something like this... everything is new for him..

(Assume hair color black

(Assume hair color black... )

Taehyung entered with smile still plastered on his face... He greeted Mrs Jeon and his mother... And went towards jungkook.. Jungkook was so into his thoughts that he didn't realised.. Taehyung is now standing infront of him.. Untill he spoke up..

"Hey jungkook" Ceo greeted with his deep and husky tone which brought jungkook back to earth... He immediately bowed and greeted back..

"He-hello Mr. Kim.. Sorry i was lost " Jungkook said with monotonous tone.. But before taehyung could say something the puppy jumped from jungkook's hand to taehyung's... taehyung catched him immediately.. And started pampering the puppy with lots of kisses...like a father does with his babies after returning from work.. Of course he is a dad of yeontan. Jungkook smiled watching them playing...