chapter 40

Jungkook and Taehyung woke up in the early morning, the sun's rays gently streaming through the curtains of their cozy apartment. The room was filled with a warm, golden glow, creating an atmosphere that felt like something out of a romantic novel, They lay there, entwined in each other's arms.

Jungkook, with his messy bedhead and sleep-softened features, gazed lovingly into Taehyung's eyes. He knew how lucky he was to wake up next to the person who meant the world to him. Meanwhile taehyung couldn't help but smile at Jungkook's affectionate gaze. As they shared this silent moment, their fingers intertwined, their connection growing stronger with each passing day.

Jungkook finally broke the silence, his voice a gentle whisper, "Good morning, Tae."

With a soft, lingering kiss, they sealed their morning greetings. Their love was not just about passion; it was about the little things ..the shared laughter, the stolen kisses, and the moments of quiet understanding.

"Beutiful Morning babe " Taehyung smiled lovingly ..
"Are you really ready to meet her bub? It's complete fine if you don't want to we can take these things slowly and im sure hoseok hyung doesn't wants you to be uncomfortable " He continued with unsure tone..
Jungkook's father's words did made taehyung shock and he didn't wanted jungkook to know about this that too when his baby is already sad about alot of things... But destiny do has their own plans..

Jhope called last night and told him everything and pleaded to help him get back with yuna... Taehyung knew hoseok is unaware about jungkook's condition but jhope could have informed taehyung first .. Never mind now the did was done.

"Don't worry hyung.. I'm fine.. There are alot of misunderstandings that I have to sort out as soon as possible or else I will regret all my life.. And also I want to confront my so called real mother "
Jungkook felt his mouth clogged up at the end of the sentance and his eyes moisten but before he brokes down.. his body got wrapped around by his husband's strong arms...

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his husband and consoled him softly
"I will always be there for you "

Yuna's apartment

Yuna was making the lunch for her ex husband who was about to visit her in no time.. After his last night call even though she doesn't wanted to believe him forget meeting him or preparing lunch for him.. But somewhere in her heart her  hobi is still situated and she can't just throw him out of it.. When he owns that place..

She was peeling onions when she felt tight arms wrapped around her torso.. Warm breaths over her half naked neck made her feel goosebumps all over her body..
"You know I still don't allow you to do this "
She tried to sound as strict as possible but to her dismay her voice came out a whisper..

"I know honey and I respect that.. I just missed this..sorry "
After giving an apology as he was about to unwrap his arms he felt her hands over his as she kept them there at the same place and spoke up..

"Stay a little like this "
At this moment yuna just wanted her husband.. She just wanted all this fights to end right here and really really wanted to forgive him and forget everything and move on.. She was vulnerable.. She was tired..
And she didn't even knew when she started crying in his arms..

"I will explain everything.. Ssh it was never your fault.. You are very strong women baby you did great.. You stood up for yourself.. For your self respect and I'm very much proud of you...you never need to feel fragile or guilty because you are not that.. you were and you always will be my strongest soldier"

He quickly turned her around and her head collided with the hard surface of his chest.. She felt herself sobbing harder as if his words were salt to her injury.. She didn't wanted to fall for his word.. She didn't wanted to go back to that place again and face that loneliness, face that humility but he reassured that he will never leave his side..
So that's how she again did that same thing that she did 3 years back..
She blindly trusted him..

Will her trust pay off?
Will he keep up promise??

In the evening

Ding dong!!

Jungkook felt his heart pumping rapidly.. his body felt cold as he approached the front door.. He knew if not today he will never be able to confront the truth..
The ugly truth of his life.. The truth because of which 2 innocent lives are suffering.. he can't be more selfish than he already was.. Even after spending the whole life with his family he was never able to actually understand them.. He was unaware of all the things his noona has been suffering from.. And because of whom? He himself..
All this thoughts guilt tripped him so bad that he can't help but make his mind and heart strong and face the reality..

The door opened and there she was..
The actual villian of the story.. His biological mother.. She no where looked evil but her eyes.. There was something in her eyes that made jungkook confused.. It was victory? She was happy? Not guilty? Not nervous but very very happy!!!

"My dear son.. "

New update!!
How are you all??
So the story is going to end soon maybe 5-6 chapters more.. So stay tuned..
Love you everyone
Enjoy!