chapter : 15

"What did she meant by patch up? " A boy in a black sweatshirt approached the three... with a frown on his face... his face was blank without any emotion.. his eyes were not shining like usual.

He stood in front of taehyung... with a straight face directly looking in his eyes...
He was about to speak... but got interrupted by the fake honey coated voice... which seems to be very sweet but holds poison...

"Hey little one... you should not interrupt in adults matter" Ji won said staring at the younger who was back facing her...

Jungkook turned around with not so pleasant look...ji won gulped when she saw his emotionless face... he looks pissed....anger was clearly visible on his angel face..

Jin was choking on his own saliva... he was well aware of jungkook's anger... jungkook is very sweet and kind... but when he gets furious it's like volcanic eruption ... it's very hard to tame him... but why he looks so furious out of sudden....is he jealous?? Of course he is...

"I'm not talking to you miss" Jungkook blurted abruptly forgetting all his manners for the first time... he was really furious... he was not in the mood to follow mannerism... he again turned towards taehyung directly facing him...
Now this was the time for taehyung to gulp.... jungkook's doe eyes were not twinkling but blazing fire... his ears were red but not because of shyness and embarassment but because of anger...

"Answer me Mr. Kim" Jungkook demanded with his not so usual tone... This was the first time taehyung is estimating jungkook like this... all confident and stern... and not to mention his dangerous intimating stare which was making taehyung nervous... his palms were sweating... he was lost... lost in jungkook's intimating eyes...

"But who are you to ask this??? Ji won snapped..her voice was holding anger and frustration... Jiwon was frustrated because of how jungkook is demanding answers from taehyung with so much confidence like taehyung is his property and he owns him...
Poor girl have no idea that Kim taehyung is really his property and he owns his heart which can never be owned by any other person....

Jungkook lost it... he lost all of his patience now... he can't tolerate this annoying lady who kept interrupting his serious talk with his fiance... at the time he doesn't care about politeness and manners... all he care is answers to his questions.... he doesn't want his thoughts to come out true...

"I am his fiance...his Soon to be husband... You get that?? " Jungkook spatted angrily...

"Now stop interruping us miss.. I am in very bad mood right now... " Jungkook added and again faced taehyung.... he raised his right eyebrow indirectly demanding him to answer his question..

On the other hand jiwon was still trying to digest the unexpected information she got just now...her taehyung is getting married.... moreover with a boy... she took the water from the table and took a sip from it... Is she hallucinating... Or taehyung is actually getting married... she was on the verge of crying..but she won't cry not in front of all..especially not in front of taehyung she cant let him know that he still have effect on her....she will be exposed she cant let that happen....

"I- bubba it's not like what you think .. she is jin hyung's high school friend...we have never been in good terms before.. we always use to fight... and we had a huge fight before she left Korea for her career... and today she returned back but now when I remember about those days. ..it seems so silly... So we sorted out and we patch up... thats what she meant by patch up "
Taehyung lied... yes he lied because he didn't wanted to make the situation more worse or complicated... he decided to tell the whole truth before marriage but not now... maybe today is not the day...

Jungkook immediately hugged his hyungie... with his face buried in taehyung's neck inhaling taehyung's manly scent... taehyung never uses cologne untill it is any important business party.. Jungkook was filling guilty... guilty for misunderstanding his hyungie... his eyes brimmed with salty tears which got unnoticed by everyone...