chapter : 16

Jin was standing at the airport with a wide smile decorating his handsome face .... waiting for someone.... someone who is very precious to him... who owns his life... heart.... body.. soul and everything...

Kim namjoon... Love of his life... his husband... he is finally returning back to Korea after 6 long months... he is happy...like very much happy... after all today is the day of their reunion...

After almost waiting for half an hour... finally he saw the face his eyes were longing for... without wasting a second he jumped in the arms of his husband.. who catched him instantly.....

Namjoon was seated at the dinning table... with a sweet dimple smile... admiring his beautiful husband who was serving dinner... Jin noticed the stares of his husband which made him blush lightly....

"I know I'm wwh but stop staring at me like that " Jin muttered with a shy smile on his handsome face...

"Aww my baby is getting shy huh?? Where is your confidence gone ? Namjoon pulled jin on his lap... and teased his husband smiling slyly...

Namjoon was about to tease more but before he do so... a big spoon of rice was stuffed in his mouth by non other than his dear husband... Jin started feeding his husband with his hands while still seated on his lap... Namjoon chewed his food silently listening to his husband's blabbering after a long time... but got chocked when he heard something unexpected or we can say unimaginable for him... Jin quickly brought water glass and made the chocking guy drink it while caressing his back soothingly... After couple of seconds... Namjoon speaked..

"You are joking right??? Taehyung and love... Nice joke " Namjoon laughed making Jin scoff...

"Why would I joke... It's true.. he is in love and he is getting married in few weeks... On april 5 ... Omg I'm so excited finally my anti romantic dumb brother is getting married" Jin squealed in happiness...

On the other hand... Namjoon was shocked to the core... he can't believe that his boss aka his brother in law is in love... Like this was so unacceptable to accept... he was still in his daze when got another shocking news...

"And you know who is the groom... it's my kookie" Jin stated with a wide smile on his face...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"WHAT.. YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW... FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M YOU BEST FRIEND RATHER THAN YOUR COMPANY'S ORDINARY EMPLOYEE... BUT YOU... YOU MADE ME FEEL ORDINARY AND NOT SPECIAL... I WILL CHOP YOUR MIDDLE FINGER BEFORE YOUR WEDDING YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH.. I WILL.. -"
A very cute mochi like guy was outbursting on his bestfriend for not informing about his marriage beforehand..

Taehyung kept his palms placed on both his ears... with his eyes closed.. Waiting for his best friend to finish his rubbish outburst...he finally spoke when he can't hear anymore yelling sounds...

"Done... Chim?? Now listen to me... I gave you one week holiday right to spend time with your boyfriend right?? So I don't wanted to disturb your lustful make out sessions and nor I was interested in your shameless moans... So I decided to announce it when you return back... " Taehyung blurted while shrugging his shoulders... and gave a done look to jimin...

Jimin's ears turned red because of taehyung's shameless words...
"KIM TAEHYUNG... I WILL KILL YOU " jimin shouted and stomped out of the cabin with a very angry face...

"kIm TaEHyunG I wIlL kIlL yOu~~ " Taehyung mocked making the triggered mochi who was still there at the door more angrier... he slammed the door making a loud noise...

1 week later ~~

"Gguk... Wake up baby... Today you have to go for shopping right... Wake up taehyung will be here at anytime.. " Yuna was shaking jungkook's body to wake him... but the boy was not ready to break his sleep...

"umm... noona... let me sleep" Jungkook replied with a sleep tone... eyes still closed...

Yuna was still struggling to wake the stubborn bunny

Yuna was still struggling to wake the stubborn bunny... who was deep in his slumber... suddenly jungkook's phone buzzed with a notification.. jungkook still didn't budged... Yuna took the phone.. and opened the notification box... there was voice note from "taehyung hyungie" An instant smirk spread on her face...

"Bubba.. Are you still sleeping... Wake up baby.. I'm waiting for you in the living room... Come fast... We have a date too... Did you forgot? Bub come fast your hyungie is desperate to meet you.. " With that the voice note ended... The boy who was not even budging till now immediately sat up with his eyes flashed open after hearing the deep voice of his hyungie...

"Was that h-hyungie"? Jungkook stumbled... as he was still in sleepy state..
In return yuna just winked at him and left the room.. jungkook immediately checked his phone... his gaze fall on the red dot and he played the voice note... Now he got the confirmation that he was really his hyungie... A wide smile appeared on his crimson red face... he quickly went inside the bathroom... did his morning routine and exited from his room...

Jungkook and taehyung both were roaming in the big mall... doing shopping of course... Jungkook was never a shopping person.. But taehyung is... He loves shopping especially Gucci.. he kept buying different types of clothes, shoes and accesories for jungkook from gucci and other brands... Jungkook was denying but taehyung was not stopping he kept buying and buying... Now jungkook was tired because of walking too much... he insisted taehyung to take a break...

They were sitting at the cafe food court... jungkook was hungry so he ordered lots of food... taehyung was not tired nor hungry so he just ordered a black coffee which he usually prefers... Jungkook was having his meal peacefully while taehyung was busy in staring at his buba... He was full by just looking at him eating...

After having the lunch... Both of them went to play room... same situation again jungkook was hopping like a bunny while playing... On the other hand taehyung was admiring his cute little bunny with a big smile on his face... Well there is no doubt that he is a lucky man...

"Jungkookie " Both of them turned their heads towards the direction of the voice... One was smiling while hopping excitedly.. and one was looking at the unknown person with confusion written on his face...