chapter : 23

"Hobi hyung "

Jungkook said and walked out of the room casually... like nothing happened a few hours ago ... but right now it was not the concerning topic for taehyung but the 'hobi hyung ' was...

'Is jungkook's hobi hyung and my hoseok hyung same?? but isn't he in Japan now?? When did he came back?? does that mean jungkook was with hoseok all the time??? ' so many questions were arising in his mind... he thought of clearing it out afterwards...

At wedding hall ~

(Wedding hall)

Taehyung and jungkook were standing facing each other on the stage... with a brightest smile decorating their faces anyone could ever witness...

(Taehyung's wedding look)

Finally the moment came for which everyone were eagerly waiting for...

"Jeon jungkook will you take Kim taehyung as your lawfully husband... to have and to hold.. from this day forward.. for better for worse.. for richer for poorer... In sickness and in health... and vows to never leave his side untill death apart you both ". The priest stated the vows...

"I take Kim taehyung as my lawfully husband to have and to hold.. from this day forward.. for better for worse.. for richer for poorer... In sickness and in health... and vows to never leave his side untill death apart us " Jungkook vowed smiling whole heartedly making someone's heart bounce in his chest...

"Kim taehyung will you take jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband...to have and to hold.. from this day forward.. for better for worse.. for richer for poorer... In sickness and in health... and vows to never leave his side untill death apart you "

"I take jeon jungkook as my lawfully to have and to hold.. from this day forward.. for better for worse.. for richer for poorer... In sickness and in health... and vows to never leave his side untill death apart us " Taehyung said... looking at jungkook's eyes which were glowing brightly... taehyung was again got lost in those starry eyes which were holding a whole universe...