chapter : 30

The whole Kim mansion was filled with lots of hustling and chaotic noises... Maids were running here and there working their ass off...whole mansion was decorated with white and purple flowers... Living room was dimmed with purple light... Everything was impressively perfect making the mansion look like a heaven...

"Hey the newly Kim couple didn't arrived yet?? ""No

"No.. I think they are late "
"But shouldn't they arrive a little earlier.. Guest will start coming soon "
"Let it be roma.. They are new couple.. They can be late... Try to understand.. " The second maid wiggled her eyebrows teasingly... but when she didn't get any laugh or response from roma instead she saw little awkwardness and fear on her face... She knew she fucked up...

"You guys are here to work or gossip about my kids huh? " A stern voice resonated in the completely silenced hall... Roma bowed 90° apologizing for her unprofessionalism... Meanwhile second maid just bowed not meeting the eyes of elder women... Kinda ashamed for making joke on newly couple...

"Guys... Chill down.. I was just joking haha... Of course that tae bear must be troubling my bunny that's why they are late... No need to apologize.. And listen Roma.. Go check if all the alcohols are replaced by wines or not... I don't want any single bottle of alcohol... You know that old man gets hypnotized by the smell of alcohol and ends up creating a big drama " Mrs. Kim blabbered with annoyed expression making the two maid giggle at her cool and friendly madam..

"Ok madam " Both said in unison and left to complete their pending works..

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in another Kim house

"Gukkie bubba!!! Be quick baby... We are getting late... Mom is calling me from forever and accusing me for being late " Taehyung was standing in front of his bedroom door... Knocking for the nth time... But mrs. Kim was adamant.. It's been one and half hour taehyung is waiting outside all ready in his black tuxedo with matching black boots...

(Taehyung's look Don't droll too much on this man guys

(Taehyung's look
Don't droll too much on this man guys ...
Remember double bunny 🐰 more stronger and more powerful)

Mr. Kim was now tired... So he decided to sit on the couch.. Maybe his husband is gonna take more hours so why paining your legs... As he turned around the door flashed open... By an ethereal beauty... Taehyung can smell the addictive vanilla scent from the short distance he was standing... He was just few steps away from the door... It didn't even took him a complete minute to turn again and get 440 volt current when he witnessed the beauty ... Who stood there shyly playing with his fingers...

his make up)

his make up)

Taehyung was shocked is an understatement... the man was out of breath seeing the glorious looking boy in front of him... He had never seen jungkook wearing this kind of clothes... But now he just can't get it out of his head... His husband was looking like a whole piece of art...

When jungkook didn't got any response from his husband.. He slowly looked up meeting his eyes with his husband's eyes... Who was staring ; more like gawking at him with predatory eyes..

Before jungkook could mutter anything... His small lips were captured by his husband's hungry one.. everything was done in such a quick pase.. that the poor boy didn't even realised when his tiger pounded on him... But that didn't stop him from kissing his husband back...

The kiss was nothing but a messy make out session... Taehyung was sucking youngers lips like there's no tomorrow... on the other hand jungkook was moaning softly at every suck on his lower lip... too pleased by his husband's ministrations...

As the kiss was getting sloppier every second... Taehyung entered his tongue in the sweet cavern .. roaming inside.. tasting his sweetest desert... Both the tongues were fighting with each other..

Soon the kiss was broken when the couple felt out of breath... taehyung slowly pulled out leaving small peck over the sultry lips.. Than at the corner of the lip and started moving towards the southern side... all this while jungkook was just moaning sweetly too overwhelmed to speak anything...

"What is this baby ?? Are you trying to seduce me hmm? Taehyung husked deeply near jungkook's left ear sucking the earlobe not so softly... while his fingers were gliding over the slit of the dress at the thigh.. making jungkook flinch lightly with goosebumps all over his body... Every corner of his body was feeling hot...

Taehyung slowly detached his lips from the nape.. making jungkook groan lightly in displeasure...

"As much as I want to take you now and right here... But we have to attend the party... " Taehyung mumbled with his deep voice staring dangerously at the wet and glossy lips... Controlling himself as much as he can...

"Just wait for the night baby " He ended with light smack over the milky thighs.. Making his husband hiss in sharp but pleasurable pain..

"Take this baby " Taehyung gave his handkerchief to jungkook to clean the mess... who took it shyly... Already getting shy thinking about the future night...

~~~~

Taehyung and jungkook were now inside the car... driving to the Kim mansion...

"Hubby you didn't tell me how I look " Jungkook pouted glaring at his husband... Who just chuckled at his cuteness..

"Actions speaks louder bubba" Taehyung stated while driving... Looking in front..

"But i want words too " Jungkook roared still pouting...

Taehyung stopped the car... turning his head towards his husband... He cupped his face ever so gently before speaking up
"You look prettiest princess in the world " Jungkook can't help but blush ...

~~~~~~~~~

Author pov

Hey guys!!!

How are you all doing??

It's been so long haha..
Well. My exams are getting nearer and i am just losing my hope to study anymore😂😂 i dont know why...

Tmi
I made a new crush and he is so fucking cute... He is a new student and one year younger than me 😀 but im too coward to go and speak to him... Aish!!

Bye!!
Take care and eat healthy!!