chapter : 7

Finally the laughing session was over... Still little chuckles could be heard from yeonjun and jungkook...

Taehyung was feeling extremely embarrassed... his ears turned shot red.. his face was blank with no emotions.. but internally he was feeling so down.. he just wanted to leave the cafe as soon as possible...

"jungkook!! I have an urgent meeting.. I need to go.. Bye" Taehyung said and without giving jungkook any chance to speak he left...

Jungkook's face turned gloomy.. it's was his first hangout with the elder..but it ended before it starts.

"Jinnie hyung.. Is tae hyungie is really your brother??

" Yes jungkook.. he is my cold, arrogant, clumsy and bratty brother "Jin replied with done look.

" but hyung.. hyungie is not cold nor arrogant neither bratty.. but I think he is little clumsy.. "Jungkook said while playing with his fingers
Like this :-👉👈

Yeonjun and Jin smirked

" Jungkookie do you like taehyung hyung"? Yeonjun asked bluntly

"No -no yeonjunie he is just my friend "

Jungkook said confidently but his eyes were saying something else... his cheeks turned crimson red.. he was kinda blushing... he likes taehyung... it's obvious.. but he is confuse about his own feelings towards the elder.. he is still young and naive in all these stuffs... what if the elder doesn't feel the same he don't want to ruin his friendship with taehyung..

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jungkook is now laying on his bed.. thinking something deeply.. he left from cafe 1 hour after taehyung.. After returning his apartment first thing he did was calling the elder.. but the elder didn't answered... maybe he is busy in his meeting that's what jungkook thought.... but it's been 5 hours he still didn't received any calls from the otherside nor he checked his messages.. jungkook was restless.. unknown tears were forming in eyes.. and God knows when he started sobbing while hugging his cooky plushie.. he was feeling ignored.. the only thing he hate the most is being ignored.. he was always ignored by his mother that's why he doesn't like when any of his close person ignores him..

At Kim mansion

"I think we should take this friendship to next level.. What do you say soomin?? Yeji said with wide smile.

" But yeji your son is not intersted in girls right?? and even my daughter is not ready.. so how can we force them??
Soomin replied.

"Hold up.. hold up soomin... I'm not talking about yuna and taehyung.. I'm talking about jungkook and taehyung.. I'm talking about their marriage.. I can sense something in their eyes whenever they are close to each other which is nothing but love.. my son has changed alot... he returns home early just so that he can freely talk with jungkook.. I think only jungkook can change taehyung and make him feel love... don't worry I won't force jungkook... if he won't agree I wont force".

After listening to yeji... Soomin's face turned sore... she really wanted to take this friendship to another level but not in this way she never wanted taehyung to marry jungkook... she always wanted taehyung to marry yuna.. but yuna is not ready for the marriage and taehyung is gay.. so she shrugged it off.. but now yeji wants jungkook for his son.. but how can soomin take decision... jungkook is not her son...

Yeji noticed the changed expression of her friend.. But what's wrong?? It's not like jungkook is into boys.. she already knows that jungkook likes boys...than what is the reason of her friends displeasure.