chapter : 5

It's been 2 weeks.. Jungkook and taehyung got really close to each other.. They started to chat or call on regular basis... Taehyung is the one who calls but jungkook is the one who talks...taehyung is a good listener so he always listens to jungkook's ramblings without any complain.....taehyung had changed alot nowadays...he started skipping meetings and other works just to talk with the younger... he was whipped already...

Today they had planned to hang out together.. It was completely taehyung's plan... Even though he had to attend a important meeting today.. he has already postponed all his important works... because he can't postpone his first ever date with jungkook..for which he was waiting for so long... It's clear that he likes the younger... but he need to make the younger fall for him too...

Ding dong!!!

"Hello mam" Taehyung greeted the elderly looking women.. who seems to be the housekeeper..

The housekeeper greeted back..
"Yes gentleman... how may I help you.. And you are?? the lady asked with confused face like she was trying hard to remember the name of the person..

" I'm Kim Taehyung... I am here to fetch jungkook " taehyung replied calmly

"Oh yeah... I finally remembered you... I saw you over dinner meeting... Come inside sir.. I will call Master Jeon"

Taehyung nodded and got inside.. he sat at one of the couch...

After almost 1 or 2 minutes...jungkook came down from the staircase... hopping like a cute bunny he is... when taehyung saw him an instant smile appeared on his face...

When jungkook realised... taehyung is already there... he slowly approached the elder and greeted him... the elder stood up and greeted back..

"Hey jungkookie.. Ur ready?? Shall we go?? Taehyung asked

" Yes hyungie... I am ready.. Let's get it."
Jungkook replied with wide smile...

(Jungkook's outfit) (He is the cutest hooman i ever saw

(Jungkook's outfit)
(He is the cutest hooman i ever saw... Author crying in fake gucci handkerchief 🤡🥺🥺)

 Author crying in fake gucci handkerchief 🤡🥺🥺)

(Taehyung's outfit)

Taehyung and jungkook were now seated inside the car... taehyung didn't brought his driver... So he was the one driving and jungkook was seated at the passenger seat beside taehyung... There was complete silence inside the car...untill taehyung broke it...

"Hey jungkookie.. Where do you wanna go?? Taehyung asked the younger... who thought for a second and then replied...

" Wherever u take me hyungie... I will be ok... I haven't planned exactly where to go... u didn't even told me that I have to decide it.. I thought u will decide it by your own" Jungkook said with sad pout on his face.

Taehyung saw the pout of the younger and chuckled mentally... Oh! How much he wants to kiss those pouty lips of younger only he knows... but he don't want to take any wrong move... and make his bunny uncomfortable because of his pervertness...

"I'm sorry jungkookie... don't be mad at hyungie..." taehyung expressed with sad tone...

"No..no hyung I'm not mad at you" Jungkook said panicking he doesn't wanted taehyung to feel sad...

"Really! You're not mad " Taehyung looked at him teasingly...

Jungkook nodded

"Okay.. So both of us didn't have decided where to go right!! so how about we visit your cafe... and you introduce your handsome hyung to me... I really wanna meet him" Taehyung said excitedly...

he was excited to meet jungkook's hyung because jungkook always talks about him... In these 2 weeks not even a single day passed without him blabbering about his hyung.. Like.
" you know hyungie today hyung taught me new recipe "
"Today I got cut on my fingers so hyung didn't let me do any work"
"He is so caring... "
"He always makes me feel like I have an elder brother who will always support me"
Blah.. Blah... Blah.

After hearing taehyung's suggestion jungkook's face lighten up like a bulb... he smiled widely... he was happy.. he really wants to introduce taehyung to his handsome hyung...

"Really.. hyungie... u wanna meet him?? He is very nice person hyungie... you will never regret meeting him.. he is very kind and warm hearted person and he -

" Jungkookie... Address??? Taehyung cut jungkook's talk in the middle which made him realise that he was again rambling non-stop.. he slapped his head lightly and told taehyung address..

It's been 15 minutes... Jungkook was telling the direction and taehyung was driving... taehyung was feeling nostalgic... he was feeling he is familiar with the area... he had already visited the place ... not only once but comparatively many times... after contemplating for few minutes.. he came to only one conclusion... Moonlight cafe

"Jungkookie is it Moonlight cafe?? Where you work?? Taehyung asked nervously..

" Yes hyungie.. Do you somehow know Moonlight cafe?? Have you visited there?? But as far as I know I never saw you and-

"We are here" Jungkook was again got cutted in the middle of his sentence by taehyung but he shrugged it off as they finally reached the cafe...

He excitedly got out of the car and ran inside the cafe... forgetting about the elder...

"Jinnie hyung!!! Jungkook screamed excitedly

" Jungkookie baby... ur back already?? but you asked for the leave right?? u had a hang out today with your new friend.. what about that?? Jin asked confusingly...

"Let him take a breath... Why are you asking that much questions in one go.. " Yeonjun barked in between.

"YAA!! HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT IN BETWEEN HUH?? SHUT UP OR I WILL FIRE YOU.. YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SH-"

"Hyung no swearing " Jungkook said with cute angry face... Which made both the elder male coo at his cuteness.

"Aww!! Both of them said in unison.

" Now tell me.. why are you here on your hang out day?? Jin asked

"Actually hyung... I brought my friend with me to meet you" Jungkook replied

"To me?? Wae?? Jin asked in confusion with frown on his handsome face.

Jungkook giggled cutely

" Because he wants to meet you" Jungkook shrugged

"But where is he?? I can't see anyone here other than three of us.. " Jin said

"I'm here"

"Kim taehyung"