chapter : 28

jungkook was making dinner... when the door bell ranged... he immediately removed his white gloves and dragged his legs towards the front door...

As he opened the door... He met with a bone crashing hug which was given by non other than his bear... his hubby... Smiling gently he stroked taehyung's hair...

"How was your day?? " he asked somewhat calmly... but taehyung can sence the tension in his voice....

Slowly breaking the hug... he cupped jungkook's face... who was smiling at him tenderly... but his eyes were speaking something else... seems like younger's eyes wants to tell something but his mouth was not compelling...

"What's wrong bubba... won't you tell hubby your problems?? Hmm...? I know we are husbands baby but before that we are friends.. Ain't we?? Taehyung spoke very gently... Keeping in mind that a single harsh word can break his angel...

Jungkook nodded his head... but what made taehyung more suspicious is jungkook taking his eyes off him... he was no more eye contacting... he didn't liked it all... now he was getting impatient and worried...

"Kook look here "

"Bub.. Please look here tell me what happened?? "

"Googie?? "

"JUNGKOOK "

As soon as that addressing of his name reached his ears... he broke down into river of tears....

The pretty angel was now crying hysterically..lips wobbling and fat tears kept running down his soft cheeks wetting them...

No sooner than taehyung realised his mistake... he embraced his baby in warmly hug...

After few minutes of rubbing his back... the sobs kind off stopped but still some uncertain sniffles could be heard...

When taehyung thought that the condition is quite in control.. he lifted his little husband's body in bridal style... gaining an inaudible gasp in return... shaking his head while chuckling internally taehyung took him inside their shared bedroom...

.......

The couple were now laid on their bed... Cuddling each other.... jungkook's head was resting on his husband's bulky chest and taehyung's arms had found their favorite place.... Which is nothing but his buba's tiny waist....

Both of them were quiet... no one was saying anything... the room was filled with unbearable silence and tension... Taehyung really wanted to break the silence as he should .... but his previous behavior was stopping him to speak anything... he knew his baby is trying to hide something and he was guilty on himself for raising his voice like that....

He was still in his daze when he heard a soft yet stuttering voice... the voice held vulnerability making taehyung more guilty than he actually was...
"Hyung... Dinner "

"I'm really sorry bubba... so sorry for raising my voice on you... I had promised your dad that i will always treat you good... but see how you are crying because of me... Shit I'm such a disappointment as a husba-

" Stop it hubby " Jungkook covered his husband's mouth for preventing him to spurt more nonsense....he was fed up with his husband's non stop blabbering...

"No... It's my fault... First I didn't spend a whole fucking week with you properly... I kept myself busy with office works totally forgetting that there is certain someone waiting for me at home...heck!! I even sometimes avoided your calls...I am really ashamed of my workaholic self... After being myself at fault ... I raised my voice at you... Im such a stupid for demanding answers from you for your sadness... When I'm the one responsible for it... "