chapter : 34

The fluffy bunny was sleeping soundly under the cozy blanket  after all he was so tired because of the unexpected rough morning ... The windows were completely closed with the curtains on.. So that his precious sleep couldn't be disturbed..

At the entrance of the bedroom.. There stood his husband... Staring at his half peeked out face so lovingly.. The man was completely lost...

After standing and admiring his love for god knows how long... Taehyung stepped inside with a breakfast tray in his hands... He walked upto the bed and stood there again for like few more minutes ... Internally cooing at his cute husband who was slightly snoring... Even his snores sounds melodies in the ears of taehyung..

He bent slightly until his lips reaches jungkook's right ear and whispered ever so softly "rise and shine , darling "

Jungkook squirmed in his sleep as his husband's voice echoed in his ears... he pushed himself completely inside the blanket and  curled his body like a snail..

"Lil more " Taehyung heard his darling's clogged voice as he cooed again at his cuteness..

He put the breakfast at the nightstand and dropped himself on the bed beside his sleeping husband ... Sliding himself inside the blacket he captured the curled baby snail by his waist and cuddled him tightly in his arms...

After 1 hour ~~

Jungkook suddenly woke up by the sound of phone ringing... He peeked out of the blanket and saw taehyung's phone vibrating at the nightstand.. He pulled out his hands from the blanket and held the phone near his face as he blinked a couple of times to clearly see the called Id..

*Mr.s jeon *

Jungkook kept staring at the caller id blankly and it didn't took long for his brain to remember all the flashback about yesterday..

"Jungkook baby pick the call up or decline it " Taehyung whimpered frustratedly as he snuggled closer to his husband..

"Why mumma is calling " Taehyung heard his husband's emotionless voice ...once he realised the words jungkook spoke up...he immediately opened his eyes in a fraction of seconds .. He got out of the blanket only to witness his bunny staring at the phone with moistened eyes..which was ringing constantly from past 2-3 minutes..

Taehyung easily took the phone out of jungkook's hand as the grip was anything but strong.. He picked the call and brought it up to his ears before speaking  "Morning Mr.s jeon "

After few minutes

"Okay we will be there in an hour " Taehyung ended the call

He turned around to face his grumpy husband staring at him with questioning eyes... Taehyung knew jungkook must be remembering everything about the last night and that must be troubling him..

"Your mumma said we have to visit your house today as your appa is leaving in the evening "
Taehyung replied to his husband's questioning glances...

"Ok " Jungkook whispered calmly... Taehyung knew this the calmness before the storm..the gloominess of his eyes were screaming how sad he felt but still holding himself like a strong baby he is..

Taehyung held his body in his arms.. One hand capturing his waist while the other one  stroking jungkook's hairs gently..
"But there is good news too.. Your appa will return sooner this time "

"He says this everytime but never returns back before a year or two.. even last time he tricked me "  Taehyung heard jungkook's complain.. The voice was muffled as the face was pressed over his chest..

" Don't worry baby this time your appa must not be lying " Taehyung cradled jungkook in his arms as he continued
"this time he promised me he will return back in just 3 weeks.. Before your noona's anniversary"

Jungkook jerked his body away suddenly .. He streched his index finger towards his overconfidence husband in an accusing manner and huffed angrily..

" Not possible.. He is my father I know him better.. If I'm telling you he is lying and making us fools than he is.. Don't get trapped in his lies... I have been trapped from childhood "

"But wait what... How does he knows about noona's anniversary "  Jungkook yelled in confusion..

"I don't know either... He called me yesterday while you were sleeping and asked me about hoseok hyung... But I swear I didn't tell him anything about their marriage stuff "

"And today after passing the information your mumma gave the phone to your dad and he said the exact thing that I told you a minute ago "

Taehyung got off the bed as he completed his sentence and took steps towards the window to open the curtains while jungkook kept looking at the walking figure of his husband with confused face...the face held lots of emotions.. Confusion, scared, angry, emotional and many more..

"Let's freshen up baby... We have to reach in an hour.. You need some time to spend with your father right? So let's hurry up come on " Taehyung cheered up his lazy bunny.. Who tried to get up but stumbled back with wobbly legs... He turned around and glared at his husband.. After all he is the one responsible for this..

Taehyung immediately marched towards his husband and sweep him of his feet..
"Sorry bubba.. I went too rough but you are irresistable.. Where was my fault "
He defended himself while walking  in the direction of the bathroom..

"Yeah of course " Jungkook sighed tiredly.. By the way it was just a show..actually he was squealling from inside.. But will he express it? No..

Last night at jeon's house ~

Yuna was seated at the cold floor with her back pressed to the dark wall.. Legs bended and face buried in between her knees.. She was sobbing painfully but the voice was low as the face was pressed under the void of knees..

She was so lost in her misery that she didn't noticed someone approaching her.. Untill she felt a warm hand over the crown of her head..

She squeaked in fear and looked up only to find his dad scanning her face carefully.. Her face was messed with tears .. Eyes were swollen and red due to constant crying ..Under eyes had dark circles.. Lips were ruined due to continues biting..

"You miss him Yuna " She heard her father's broken voice..

She nodded her head meekly... She was not in the condition to ask his father.. 'Who?  Who did she miss? And if her father is talking about hoseok.. How does he know?

Yuna felt her father side hugging her.. She felt safe.. Safe in the arms of her superhero.. How she wished she could tell him everything.. Every mistake she did.. Every problems she faced... But no use... All she can do is cry pathetically in his arms.. But she is happy that at least she is getting the warmth and comfort that she need the most right now...

"You know Yuna.. When you were just three I had done the worst mistake of my life.. I still regret it " Yuna heard his father's hoarse voice..

"What did you do appa? " Yuna asked as her voice cracked due to groggy throat..

"A mistake that had ruin three lives.. Or I might say four.. But I never knew that my that mistake will ruin your life too.. If I ever had a slightest bit idea that my mistake will not only ruin a innocent kid's childhood but also my own daughter's future.. I swear I would have never stepped at her mansion "  Mr. Jeon weeped while yuna stared at her father with confusing eyes..

"Appa don't mess with my brain please.. Say it clear.. What mistake? Ruined four lives? What do you mean actually? "

" Jeon suyon "

Author pov :-

Hello guys ❤🧍‍♀️
Long time.. I missed you all so much..

Yeah daily updates from tomorrow..

Actually after exams I went to my grandparents home...
I returned on Monday... Went to meet my friends yesterday and yeah nothing more happening in my boring life..

Hope you all are fit and fine.. ❤❤