chapter : 11

what??? Really "

what??? Really "

"Kim taehyung??? CEO of Kim industry??? OMG AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Why are you shouting... the marriage proposal is for jungkook not you " Yuna pointed at yeonjun.

"Omo omo... my dear friend is getting married.. I need to do many preparations... damn you are so lucky .. I am so happy for you my jungkookie.. " Yeonjun excitedly hugged jungkook.

"but wait.. wait... isn't he the one who came with you last friday???.. younger brother of jin hyung?? " Yeonjun added.

Jungkook nodded with a shy smile on his face... his face was crimson red..

"That means.. you both already know each other gguk?? " yuna asked .

Jungkook again nodded.

Yeonjun noticed the flustered tomato face of jungkook... he smirked.. like who leaves a chance to tease their best friend.

"Jungkookie are you blushing?? you like taehyung hyung don't you?? " yeonjun asked creepily smirking..

Jungkook didn't said anything just shooked his head .

"Don't lie.. don't lie.. I know you like him."
Yeonjun teased with same smile still plastered on his face.

"Hey you brat!!! Stop teasing my little brother.. I will break your teeth.. Come here ggukie.. give your noona a hug " Yuna said..playfully glaring at yeonjun in return yeonjun just laughed.

Jungkook hugged yuna hiding his face in the crook of her neck..

"Okay now tell me do you like taehyung?? Are you ready for this marraige.. hmm?? yuna asked while caressing his head affectionately.

" is hyung ready for this marriage?? " jungkook muttered silently.

"ummm... I don't know gguk.. but mama told me to ask you.. If you are ready or not.. so tell me ... are you ok with this marriage??? "

"Noona.. I am ok with it... if mama is happy" Jungkook stated face still burried in her sisters neck.

"Your mama is not going to marry... you are the one who is going to get married.. " A deep voice growled.