chapter : 9

Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber when he heard a loud chuckling sound... he quickly got off his bed and ran downstairs with the bunny smile decorating his angel face...

As soon as he reached the living room.. his eyes landed on a bulky figure in black suit...his hazel eyes were shinning brightly and lips curled into a warm smile was standing in the middle of the living room with his arms open...

jungkook jumped in the arms of the person encircling both of his hands around his neck and legs around his torso and the said man catched him happily...

"Appa... finally you are back.. I missed you so much " Jungkook expressed while snuggling in the neck of his father...

After few minutes jungkook descended from his father's arms and folded his hands on his chest... pouting heavily....

"But why are you late...you had told me that u will be back in 2 months... but you 're returning back after 2 years.. why appa?? Jungkook enquired with angry face but his doe eyes were betraying him...

Junghon chuckled lightly and cupped his son's face in his large manly hands...
" I'm sorry gguk.. it was all because of Western clients.. I was ordered to be there to check if the work is going properly or not.. please forgive appa.. you will forgive me right?? you can't stay upset at appa for more than a minute" Junghon completed and started tickling jungkook with mischevious grin...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung was sleeping soundly on his fluffy matress... after staying awake for whole night.. but God has another plan for him....

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Taehyung's sleep got disturbed because of continues ringing of his phone... as usual he ignored the call and again went to sleep but for his misery the ring didn't stopped... instead the sound became more loud... he cursed the caller internally.

Taehyung picked the call frustratedly but before he could shout or say something... he heard the voice which he always wants to hear after waking up in the morning... he cursed himself for unintentionally cursing his bun..

"Good morning hyungie " Jungkook greeted with his usual honey tone.

"Good morning kook... how was your sleep?? "
Taehyung composed himself and replied calmly.

"I am the one who should ask that...how was your sleep hyungie?? Is it hurting much?? Jungkook asked back.

Taehyung can imagine younger's pouting face.. he chuckled and replied...

" I'm fine kookie .. don't worry.. Moreover you called me for asking my well being.. now I feel much better " Taehyung expressed with wide smile dancing on his face.

'Wasn't he cursing the person who disturbed his sleep a few seconds ago... Now he is feeling better because of the call. 😏😏whipped taehyung'

Jungkook blushed because of taehyung's statement...

They both talked for few more minutes before bidding goodbye to each other.

Taehyung streched his limbs and checked the time in his phone... it was 11am...

"Oh shit "
Taehyung quickly ran inside his bathroom..After finishing his morning routine... Taehyung took his car keys from the right drower which was placed beside his bed.. He hurriedly ran downstairs and exited from the house...

Mr.s kim who was watching all these... was stunned...
'For the first time in his whole career... taehyung is late for his office... Jungkook is definitely something'Mrs kim thought.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

As soon as taehyung stepped inside his office... he was welcomed by surprising gazes of his workers... he avoided all shocked stares and started walking towards the cabin.. Everyone were so surprised that they even forgot to greet their boss ... But today taehyung was not in the mood to shout at them or to correct them.. so he spared them.

Taehyung entered his cabin and started working on his new project... but again got disturbed when someone barged inside his cabin with hasty steps...

"What the hell... why didn't you knock before coming inside.. don't you have any manners " Taehyung said sternly with his eyes still fix on his laptop .

"Before teaching others first learn yourself ... "

Taehyung heard the very familiar voice... he tilted his head and saw his brother standing infront of his table...more like hovering over it with a creepy smirk on his face...

"Hyung!! What are you doing here?? Taehyung was shocked to see his brother in his office... he never comes to his office no matter how important the situation is... it's not that taehyung doesn't allow him but it's because jin never liked coming to his office...

Jin shrugged his shoulders.. smirking at taehyung while wiggling his eyebrows...

"Hyung stop your bullshit act and directly come to the point.. Why are you here?? I don't have whole day.. " Taehyung blurted lazily without giving any fuck to the angry glares he is getting from jin.

In return jin just laughed mockingly and took out a paper from the right pocket of his jeans and handed it to taehyung... he left from there the very second he handed the paper to taehyung... Taehyung kept looking at the back of his brother's figure untill it vanished completely..

"hope it's not some stupid prank" Taehyung prayed in his mind.

"Hey.. Tae oppa
I'm returning back to korea
You missed me right...
I missed you so much...
I will be meeting you next week..
Hope you are doing fine oppa
Bye...
Love you..
~your love

Taehyung's eyeballs came out of his sockets... when he read the letter...

Guess what new character is on the way....
Scroll down to know the name -

🤡🤡 lol you all are clowned
meet you all in next chapter...

Bye 💜💜