chapter : 19

Taehyung woke up from his sleep because of loud door banging sound... He tried to sit up but stumbled back on the bed as he felt a sharp pain in his head...

After couple of seconds... he maintained himself to stand and opened the door with one hand collided on the door knob and other holding his forehead...

As soon as the door opened... Two hyper mans barged inside almost pushing taehyung making him lose his balance and landed on the ground on his butt... as soon as his bum got in contact with the ground a loud painful groan escaped from his mouth along with some curses...

"Taehyung you deaf... Today is your wedding and you are here all wasted... " Seokjin yelled while jimin helped taehyung to stand up and made him sit on the edge of the bed...

"Taehyung... Only 1 hour is left... You have to get ready come on " Jimin said excitedly avoiding the long lectures of seokjin about drinking before wedding is not good and all... He was not mad at taehyung because it was quite normal for any groom to drink and get wasted before the wedding day...

Taehyung's unconscious mind came to track when he paid attention on his elder brother's words... He immediately took his phone from the table and what he saw made him panic...

"Omg shit!!.. Only 1 hour... I- i what should I do... I am so excited... Wtf... I was sleeping till now... It's all because of that jongin... I will kill him that for sure...

" Jiminie what should I do.. I am late " Taehyung grabbed jimin's small hands in his large one.... he was panicking like a small kid panics when he forget to bring his homework notebook on checking day...

Jimin smiled and pulled his friend in a tight hug... gently rubbing his back to calm the overexcited panicked boy...

"Taehyung calm down... We still have 1 hour... Jungkook is waiting for you so be ready quickly... And yeah don't panic... Wedding ceremony won't start without you... " Jimin said and broke the hug pushing taehyung inside the bathroom...

Seokjin who was standing there... Smiling with happy tears in eyes because never in his dream he witnessed taehyung that whipped for anyone... the love and desperation which he was witnessing in taehyung's eyes were pure... He was just praying to God that no evil eyes fall on his brother's love and happiness... but who knows if it already fell....

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jungkook was standing in front of the mirror.... looking ethereal as always but more heavenly and glorious... he was combing his hairs gently... After combing he finished his look by applying a red lip balm which was gifted by taehyung... after finishing his looks he examined himself... he was really looking so spectacular... Jeon jungkook himself is a defination of beauty and there is no lie in it....

(Avoid the mic)

(Avoid the mic)

Jungkook was still standing there adjusting his suit... that's when his cellphone rang... he immediately picked the call expecting taehyung but to his misery the call was not from taehyung but from someone else...