chapter : 35

Jungkook and taehyung left for jeon's house after breakfast... It was already past eleven and Mr. Jeon was about to leave at 5 in the evening.. So the couple were currently bickering and blaming each other for being late..

"I told you to take quick bath but you took 45 minutes like a princess you are " Taehyung was driving the car.. The speed of the car was approx 70km/hr which is more than the normal but he was really cautious and his driving skills are perfect so no worries...

"Don't blame me when you are the one responsible for late " Jungkook snapped as he stared outside the window with done look..

"Please enlighten me with your reasons Mr.s Kim " Jungkook heard his husband's mocking tone.. he genuinely cringed at his fake sweet talk ... Dear jungkook was moody from the morning even he doesn't know why..

"Only if Mr. Kim were not that horny at 6am in the morning " jungkook stared directly at the moving eyes of taehyung and maybe that was the biggest mistake.. Because he saw how his words brought a slight twitch over his husband's lips...
The small smirk turn into a bigger one as he stopped the car and tilted towards his sly bunny staring back more passionately he spoke up..

"You didn't enjoy? " Taehyung got closer to jungkook's face scanning his whole face which has turned into red tomato as always..

The only question that was ringing in taehyung's mind was 'from where did his cute little shy bunny got the guts to say that ' strange right? Unexpected.. But soon he remembered that cafe incident.. Hell he can never forget about that day... How his sweet dumpling has intimidated and dominated him... Those demanding eyes.. He wonders how will it feel if he let him dominate during intimacy...that would be exciting..

He smiled sinisterly thinking about that situation.. While jungkook was shivering in fear.. Of course taehyung is planning something really evil.. That's what jungkook thought..

"Sorry hubby "

Taehyung came out of his fantasy from his husband's soft silky voice.. He realised he was hovering over him all this while with a very weird smiling face..'So creepy ' he internally slapped himself..

He lowered his face a little more staring at his husband's puppy eyes intimately ..
A genuine smile creeped over his face ..
"No more dominating jungkookie? "

Jungkook shook his head as No.. Swollen lips formed a small pout .. Big doe eyes begging for forgiveness.. So who was taehyung to deny this pretty bunny's request..

He gave a quick peck over the pouty lips and within a span of a second the engine started .. Taehyung was back to driving..
Meanwhile his husband was still in shock.. Face completely red along with his bunny ears..

Taehyung looked at his husband from peripheral vision.. He laughed out loud seeing his condition making the poor boy more embarrassed.. Jungkook faced the window side and giggled to himself blushing madly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Appa " Jungkook shouted as soon as he entered the house.. The voice was loud enough and no sooner his appa appeared in front of him..

Jungkook threw himself over his father.. As always his father was all prepared .. He catched his jumpy bunny and snuggled him in his arms.. While taehyung was standing there smiling at the father-son duo..

As Mr. Jeon saw him.. He signaled him something and taehyung nodded his head..

"Bubba.. I think you should meet Yuna too.. She was missing you " Taehyung said as he proceed to sit down at one of the couch..

"Yes gguk.. Yuna have something important to discuss with you " Mr. Jeon broke the hug and cupped his son's chubby cheeks grinning widely...
"Don't worry this time I will return soon and than we will go for picnic together.. What do you say taehyung? "