Chapter 3: Is That A Pig?!

The sun of a new day shined over the land surrounding the castle city of Camelot. Hawk and Pyrrha walk along the road that would lead them to the Boars Hat Tavern Meliodas mentioned.

Pyrrha wears a new set of armor she had made when they first came to Camelot. On her hips are two short swords in their sheathes. The swords are reminiscent of Hawk's katana but not curved and instead wholly straight.

As they walk, Pyrrha can't help but twirl as she admires the cape she wanted with her armor

Pyrrha: "Isn't it magnificent? I always wanted a cape, but everyone keeps telling me, NO CAPES."

Hawk: "You do look beautiful with it." She smiles as she places a kiss on his cheek. His face turned a bright red.

Pyrrha: "I love it when you get all flustered like that. You get all shy. It makes you look cute."

Hawk: "Let's just get to the tavern." Walking faster as Pyrrha jogs to catch up.

Pyrrha: "Aw, come on, don't be like that; it makes you look so adorable."

Pyrrha continued to joke about Hawk's ability to be easily flustered. And while Hawk acted as though he hated being made fun of by her. Deep down, he loved seeing her like this; she was so happy and joyous for as long as they have been together, ever since Beacon and everything after. The two of them have never had a moment of peace and joy. It had been almost three years since he had seen her at least smile. But to see her happy like this, forgetful of their past pain and sorrow, it made him happy.

Eventually, coming over a small hill, the two of them spot the tavern. They were surprised to see it actually looked like a wizard hat. A small sign near the front door says BOAR HAT TAVERN. Heading up to the door, they hear people conversating inside the tavern.

Pyrrha: "Suppose we should knock?"

Hawk: "Suppose so." Hawk knocks on the door.

After a couple of seconds, Meliodas opens the door with a big smile on his face.

Meliodas: "Oh hey, you two! Glad you could make it. That's some cool armor, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Oh! Why, thank you."

Hawk: "So are we going to head out or what? I don't see any horses."

Meliodas: "Yep, we'll be leaving real soon. Come on in."

Letting them inside, the two of them see that the inside of the tavern is like any other tavern with a bar. Tables dot across the room, and on the other side of the room, a bar table takes up the length of the back wall. A small staircase leading upstairs to the upper levels, most likely. Inside the bar are a couple of people.

One is a man without a shirt except for a leather strap across his best which carries a sizeable saw-like blade on his back. He wears a metal mask with slits for both his eyes and mouth.