Chapter 5: Flames Rebuke

Hawk rests at the seat of the table he and Pyrrha shared. The others felt some kind of battle taking place several miles away. Hawk could sense the battle as well; three considerable powers seemed to be skirmishing over a smaller one. He surmised that the Diane character is the more minor power since the others seemed quite worried. Galand also seemed to take part in the battle. Hawk recognized his power. Hawk could tell Galand was more substantial than before, but not by a large degree. The other two, he couldn't tell, but he could guess that one of them was another of the Ten Commandments, as they shared the same murderous intent as Galand.

Hawk then opens his eyes as he feels the other Commandment had launched a magical projectile. Standing up from his seat, he looks over to see Pyrrha also sense this projectile as well.

Pyrrha: "What's the plan?"

Hawk: "Was about to ask you the same thing."

Pyrrha: "Well, since you got to show off, it looks like it's my turn."

Hawk: "I wasn't showing off."

Pyrrha: "Hah, and I have blue hair."

Hawk rolls his eyes as Pyrrha gets up, and the two of them head outside to meet with the others.

Exiting the tavern, the others have both worry and fear mixed into their faces. Meliodas is trying to come up with a plan to deal with the attack.

Pig: "Hawk! Please help us, all-mighty one!" Tears burst from the pig's eyes.

Hawk: "All-mighty one? While I appreciate the admiration, I'm not going to do a single thing...She is." Slightly pointing to Pyrrha as he crosses his arms.

They could now clearly see the attack the Commandment Meliodas called Monspeet used. It appeared to be a flaming bird of sorts, flying at speeds regular people would consider unimaginable. But to Hawk, it was relatively slow for something they seemed so scared of.

Pyrrha stepped forward past the others with a big smile on her face. Not one of happiness or joy but of excitement, she was excited to finally show what she had learned. Stopping at the point of the snout of Mama Hawk, Pyrrha breaths very deeply, inhaling as much oxygen as her lungs can hold. The rest of the group was surprised as her power level rose to around 40,000. She unsheathed one of her blades. Her hair then began to flow like a raging fire. There was also a certain wave of heat that surrounded her and pulsed out all the way to Hawk, who was all the way at the porch area.

Still smiling, Pyrrha was now in the direct path of the attack. She raised the weird with both hands above her head and began to wait.

King: "What is she doing?! That attack will hit her. No matter how high her power has gotten, she won't survive a hit like that." Readying his pillow as it transformed into a long spear.

Hawk: "Trust her. If I didn't think she could do it, I would've stepped in. But as you can see, I'm not going to do anything, and neither should you."

King looked at Hawk confused, then looked towards Meliodas, who nodded. King sighed as he rested his spear by his side. They all watched with worry and intrigue as Monspeet's attack closed in. When the attack was about to collide with them, Pyrrha spoke in a language they didn't know.

Pyrrha: "総濃度...炎の呼吸...2の形態:ブレイジングユニバース!!"

She swung downward with her blade as fire engulfed it. Following behind it, the flames formed into a giant lion. As she struck the firebird, the lion struck into the bird and seemingly consumed it. As the lion plummeted toward the ground, it collided with the environment, but unlike the firebird, the lion dispersed into the ground.