Chapter 6: There Will Always Be Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments, ten of the Demon Clan's strongest warriors. Each of them, imbued with power from the Demon King himself in the form of Commandments. A boon or curse that gives extraordinary power to its wielder. At the moment, the ten of them are coming up with a plan of attack. It seems Meliodas has found certain individuals they need to take seriously.

Galand: "I say we all head over to them and face those two down, kill them and Meliodas. Come on, Zeldris, you have to agree with me on this one. Besides, I need to take vengeance on that Hawk kid."

Zeldris, the son of the Demon King, Leader of the Ten Commandments, and bearer of the Commandment of Piety, and younger brother to Meliodas. By far the shortest member of the group, but none dare bring up his height.

Zeldris: "I care not for your failure Galand

Zeldris: "I care not for your failure Galand. But you may be right. Those two powers we sensed earlier will be trouble if we don't handle this correctly. Melascula. What can you tell me about them?"

Melascula, the Commandment of Faith. She is by far the cruelest among the Commandments but also the most faithful, only to the Demon King, though.

Melascula: "The first one and by far the strongest is definitely demonic

Melascula: "The first one and by far the strongest is definitely demonic. But it seems that whoever it was, was trying to hide it, but they aren't as sneaky as they think. The second is most peculiar, being that their magical power was, in fact, zero. Which means their Soul and Physical power are most likely beyond comparison."

Monspeet: "It sounds like we might have gotten ourselves into a but if a bind. Wouldn't you say Derieri?"

Derieri, the Commandment of Purity. Compared to the other Commandments, she is the most straightforward of them. Also, unlike any of the other Commandments, she does not wear any form of clothing, preferring to use her demonic darkness as a form of clothing. Perhaps this is because of her commandment, or maybe she likes not to wear clothes. One may never know.