2.Floating Beauty

Chandni's POV.
I was having a peaceful sleep but suddenly I was woken up by a bucket of water thrown on my face.

I woke up with a jerk and looked up to see Mata (Kavitadrvi) looking at me angrily. Then........

Me : Mata!?

Kavitadevi : what mata, have you seen the time? We have to go fetch water and take a bath.

Me : Mata but suryanarayana is also not up yet.

Kavitadevi : I know but it's a lot better when there is no crowd.

Me : so we are going at such an bad omen time.

Kavitadevi : get up, don't make excuses.

Halfheartedly I woke up, took my pots and cloths and went towards the river to fetch water and take a bath. Nobody was awake yet, the river was a little far away, so it took us some time to reach there.

We arrived there during Brahamuhrat this was considered a good omen. While bathing I saw something floating on the water, without telling mata I went closer and I saw a beautiful young woman wearing weird clothes floating on the water, I screamed so loud thinking that she might be dead.

Mata heard me shout and came towards me with a worried expression, but soon her expression too changed into pure horror.

Kavitadevi : don't worry Putri, she is alive but is injured.

Me : mata, who is she?

Kavitadevi : ooo yes yes I am her relative that's why I am suppose to know who she is.

Me : mata stop being sarcastic!

Kavitadevi : stop asking stupid questions!

Me : should we take her home?

Kavitadevi : she is found at Brahamuhrat so she is a good omen and we should take her.

Me : ok.

I have a very different feeling about her as if she is my sister and I love her with all my heart but the problem is that I don't even know who is is.

Also she doesn't seem like she is from Aryavath because of her clothes and different features, she has a more sharp and more defined jaw line, her hair is more silky then other women here, her body is nicely curved, her lips are not too big but perfect size and tinted not to darkly and overall absolutely gorgeous.

And about her clothes I can't even say anything just too short, too inappropriate, too reviling and not lady like.

After we brought her home we immediately called the Vadiya, he cleaned her injuries and wrapped them up but the entire time he was gazing at her beauty without any shame and this fact was not liked by Matashree

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After we brought her home we immediately called the Vadiya, he cleaned her injuries and wrapped them up but the entire time he was gazing at her beauty without any shame and this fact was not liked by Matashree.

She was controlling her anger because I am pretty sure that she also felt the same feelings towards her like I did. The Vadiya left and we were waiting for the floating Beauty to wake up and explain how she got here, where is she from, what clothes she is wearing and the reason for her injuries.

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

Heartless Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें