17. Friendship

Author's POV.
Chavi was left puzzled by Rajkumar Yudhisthira's odd and unusual behavior, she started at the direction from where he left for some time, then turned and left the place.

On the way her beautiful dark brown eyes painted with confusion, her beautiful fair skin shining under the beautiful weather, her waist length chestnut brown hair gently flowing in the soft wind while she was fiddling with the hem of her Chuni.

On the other hand Karn who was sitting on a the beautiful golden throne with a large sun symbol on it was looking at his Mitr practicing while remembering everything that Suyodhana had done for him.

He closed her eyes recalling all the past childhood memories with his Best Friend Rajkumar Suyodhana with a gentle smile playing on his Lavender pink lips.

Flashback #

A boy around the age of 12 was sitting on his knees with tears flowing down his beautiful golden brown eyes, he had his hands joined as if begging for something, it was non other than Suryaputra Karn himself.

The other boy around the age of 10 too was crying but of agony and pain, two well built men were holding the young boy without any sympathy, the young boy was Karn's younger brother Shron.

Another well built man with long brown beard with strickes of white it, he had strong well formed arms and a shark look in his eyes, the man was the one and only Gangaputra Bheeshma.

There were several other boys dressed in clothing of fine silk and gold jewellery along with sharp daggers tied around their waists, these were the Kauravas and the Pandavas.

Karn : Please spare my brother! You can punish me instead.

Priest : No! Get lost, how dare a Sutputra recite vedas in the presence of their superior.

The young princes watched the whole incident with sympathy, seeing Karn struggle for his brother's life a certain prince walked out of the crowd.

The young princes had dark brown hair which slightly touched his shoulders, his beautiful brown eyes stern and his fist clenched, it was Rajkumar Suyodhana who couldn't stand to watch such injustice.

Suyodhana : Pitamah stop this now, he is just a child forgive him.

Bheeshma : Go back Duryodhana, you should not get involved.

Rajkumar Suyodhana knew that pleading to his Pitamah Bheeshma would be his fruitless effort so he turned towards his east where a man sat on a high throne.

Suyodhana : Pitashree, such injustice is happening in your presence, will you not solve this?

Dhridrashtra : Putra, he did a sin by reciting Vedas, he has to be punished for this grave sin.

Suyodhana : Pitahsree, when we make a mistake you forgive us just considering it a child's neive fault and he is even younger than us, please forgive him.

Karn : Please Maharaj! Help my brother he is just a 10 tear old.

Bheeshma : A sinner does not deserve forgiveness, Maharaj.

Suyodhana : If that's what you think then what if instead of a Charioteer's son they were Kings of some kingdoms.

Bheeshma : We wouldn't have punished them.

Suyodhana : I Gandharinandan Suyodhana announce Radhey Karn as my official friend and as a gift give him Angapradesh.

Bheeshma : You can't do that, you are not the King.

Suyodhana : Pitahsree, will you not fulfill my one wish?

Dhridrashtra : Give Angapradesh to Radhey Adhiratha Putra Karn.

Vidur : but Maharaj He is just a 12 year old, he is not suitable to rule a kingdom.

Dhridrashtra : True, he will live as a Yuvraj and as soon as he turns 20 he must be crowned as the King of Angadesh.

Karn finally realised his brother from a tight comforting hug and went towards Rajkumar Suyodhana and joined his hands.

Karn : Rajkumar, you have done a lot for us and even proposed a friendship to a petty sutputra like me, now on I Radhey Karn will always protect you and remain by your side through thick and thin.

Saying so the two friends Rajkumar Suyodhana and Yuvraj Karn hugged each other as a start of a new unbreakable friendship started.

Flashback ends #

Angraj Karn's beautiful golden brown eyes slowly opened with a soft smile never leaving his lavender pink lips for a second as he glanced at his Mitr who was now cleaning his weapons.

Angraj Karn to this day even after 10 Years remember that faithful day when his friendship with Rajkumar Suyodhana started.

Rajkumar Suyodhana helped him when he severely needed someone's help and now he will be with him through good and bad protecting him, serving him and loving him to the day he breathes.

Rajkumar Suyodhana walked towards Karn who seemed to space out while looking at him and gently touched his shoulders breaking his daze.

Suyodhana : Kalapradeshana is about to begin let's go.

Karn snippy nodded smiling at him then grabbed his Vijay Dhanush and walked behind him initially vowing.

Hope you liked this update.
Bye-bye 👋