7.Thoughts about Chavi

Duryodhana's POV.
Today a beautiful maiden came in the court because she was accused of mercilessly beating and disrespecting a man named Damodar. When she walked in I could sense her strong and fearless aura which made me attracted towards her.

In the court I was clearly enjoying her bold answers, she was yet the most strongest woman I have met. I don't know why but I have a feeling that she is made for me and her arrival in my life with change everything.

Everything about her is so attractive her voice, her beauty, her attitude, her fearlessness, her courage and her confidence. I unconsciously smiled at her but when she smiled back I felt butterflies in my stomach and got shy.
Mitr Ashwathama and Karn were teasing me in front of her but when she fainted then they stopped me too or else people would have thought that she had an affair with me that why Maharaj was partial towards her and it was disrespectful for a woman to have an affair.

While recalling the thoughts I was standing there numb while staring at the portrait for Chavi that I drew myself, her eyes had that different shine that will attract any man towards her.

I felt a tap on my shoulder when I turned around I saw my brothers, Mitr Ashwathama and Mitr Karn standing there with a smirk

Me : what happened?
Karn : nothing mitr,just seeing my friend lovesick make me happy.
Me : what do you mean lovesick?(blushing)
Dushashan : Jhesth, when will you bring us our Bhabhishree?
Me : Anuj, I don't even know her!
Ashwathama : still you are madly in love with Devi Chavi?

One thing was sure that they will keep teasing me throughout the day without any mercy. This is the first time I have been attracted to a female and that too someone I don't know. I have to talk to Mata about my first crush.

Gandhari's POV.
This maiden can be the only way to bring my son out of the influence of my brother Gandharraj Shakuni. She is the girl who truly made me feel respected as a woman, I have always lived a life that any other female of Aryavath lives but she is different.

I will always try to make her and Suryodhana get closer because I don't want to force her to marry her because I know how it feels because I myself had to forcefully marry Arya. During this time I came to know that I will never fell happiness in my marriage because I had to forcefully accept it.

Thought I couldn't see her but I could sense her beauty. Her boldness is her beauty, she is perfect for a queen because today in the court she proved that she will not discriminate even on the basis of gender. I shared my thoughts of Devi Chavi marrying my son Suryodhana to sister Kunti but I could feel that she was not happy with this idea.

Her each and every word made me feel like being born as a woman is not a burden on anyone but a blessing. I have always wanted Suryodhana to become the king but this idea is not liked by Tatshree and Vidur. I only want Suryodhana to be happy and respected along with his to-be wife through out his life.

I was never agreeing with the omens that Tatshree and Vidur set for my sons form their birth. They were never as respected like the pandavas just because they are Devputras. I have always loved my sons and the Kunteys equally but sometimes I get jealous of Kunti.

Even I am the Kulvadhu of Kuruvansha but I was never as respected as Kunti. I don't know why maybe because I gave birth to 'bad omens' and Kunti had Devputras. At the time Yudhisthira was born I was so angry because I thought that they were never the blood of Kuruvansha but were devputra and that they were never pandavas but were Kunteyes. It's not like Kunti and Madri gave birth to them they are devputras.

But when Pandu died then I realized that keeping my thoughts like that will not reunite the brothers and when they came to Hastinapur and touched my feet then it felt as if they were my own children. Now the only wish I have is to Duryodhana to marry Devi Chavi but not forcefully.

Kunti's POV.
I want Devi Chavi to marry my Eldest son Yudhishira, tough Karn was suppose to be my eldest son but Priyamvada convinced me that he was nothing but a mistake, a sin that I washed in Ganga.

Jiji Gandhari shared her thoughts of Duryodhana to marry and I hated it. Devi Chavi didnt deserve to be a princess because she is nothing but a common woman with some guts. Though that not enough to make entry in the Royal Family of Hastinapur but then on a second thought her marrying Yudhisthira can make it easy for him to become the king, so yes I am just going to use her as a tool. She can be the wife of Yudhisthira not a bad omen like Duryodhana.

Devi Chavi has to marry Yudhisthira by hook or crook. How nice would that be if Devi Chavi because Kuruvansha's jhesth kukvadhu, she will play a major role in making my son king of Hastinapur because everyone has taken a liking towards her and she is a perfect queen material.

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?