4.Unexpected Fight

Author's POV.
Both of the women are extremely sweet and very loving towards Chavi. They are Brahmans and are respected but still they don't have any partiality. Chavi is still not allowed to get out of bed because of her injuries. Suddenly she felt my eyes grow tired and fell a sleep.

Seeing her a sleep Kavitadevi went outside for shopping and left Chandni to look after Chavi. As Chavi was about to close the door suddenly a strong manly hand pushed the door open. Chandni was startled and looked looked up to see Damodar, the male that Chandni feared the most because of his Lust that was directed towards her.

He pushed his way inside the house and grabbed Chandni's wrist, she was about to shout for help but he immediately covered her mouth. He looked at her with lust visible in his eyes that made Chandni more weak. He was about to take her Chunni off but felt a sudden pain, he turned around to see Chavi standing there.

Chandni sighed in relief seeing Chavi standing there because at the moment she felt very helpless but was very scared for Chavi because now Damodar was looking at her with anger. Chavi kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall and hit the nearby wall. He got up to attack her but before that she hit the back of his neck knocking him out then pushed his body out of the house.

Chandni was looking at her in awe and shock the only question revolving around her head was 'are all the women in her birth place strong?'. She was now also scared for Chavi because she knew these men and there male ego. She was sure that Chavi will now be send to the Royal Court for this matter.

BYE BYE 👋
SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT.