11.True Beauty

Chavi's POV.
After getting over the shock Angraj Karn dropped us home. We went inside where mata looked at the shopping material and then at Chandni with disappointment but didn't say anything.

I couldn't hold my laugh and ended up laughing very loud, Mata looked at me slightly smiling and Chandni glared at me. After sometime we got a letter that was send by a Royal servant, they opened it only to read that Maharani Gandhari has requested my presence.

Chandni and mata looked at each other slightly worried but with the choice of words they can understand that I will not get in trouble, so they finally agreed. I already told mata and Chandni about my ability to imagine and automatically get clothes.

They as expected were shocked but were also impressed. I imagined a beautiful light blue lehenga and slightly heavier jewellery.

And looked at myself to make sure that I looked presentable and went towards the Mahal I had to walk a long way but I still managed to catch the attention of everyone on the street

And looked at myself to make sure that I looked presentable and went towards the Mahal I had to walk a long way but I still managed to catch the attention of everyone on the street. After I reached the Mahal there was a woman possibly a Dasi was waiting for me to lead me to Maharani Gandhari's chamber.

I was looking around the part of the castle where the Royal Family lives because I have only been to the Court which looked very nice too. I reached the Chamber and immediately felt the sadnend aura around the room. But in spite of the sad aura Maharani Gandhari looked at me with a kind and loving smile.

Which made me remember my mom and how much I miss her. Then....
Me : Pranipat Maharani
Gamdhari : Pranipat putri

With her voice I could easily make out her sadness, pain and many similar bottled up emotions. Many people considered Draupadi as the strongest woman in Mahabharata but I have always conidered Maharani Gandhari as the strongest woman, I mean I agree Draupadi was a strong woman but not as much as Maharani Gandhari.

Gandhari : you can call me mata.
Me : ok mata
Gandhari : do you know why I called you here?
Me : no I don't mata
Gandhari : putri I need you help don't con it an order it's just a request, I want you to bring my eldest son out of my brother's control.
Me : but-
Gandhari : please I am begging you!
Me : ok but don't say words like begging you told me to call you mata and now you can order me.

She smiled at me and I gladly returned it. She then sat on her bed motioning me to come closer, I came closer and layed my head on her lap which started her.

Gandhari : what are you doing, putri?
Me : you are my mata right?
Gandhari : yes
Me : then I can lay on your lap and give you company.
Gandhari : ok (chuckling)
Me : I want to tell you something
Gandhari : go ahead.

Me : Mata I have heard about you a lot you are my role model, like how can someone be so strong to go through so much in their life but still managed to be so kind and give the best smile to others. My mother used to say "people who are saddest smile the brightest, people who are hurt are the wisest and the people who are broken are the kindest because they don't want others to go through what they have been through" and to an extent it been true, you are very beautiful not because of your looks but because of your sacrifices, your kindness and your patience to me you are the most beautiful woman to exist in Aryavath, now you have got me you don't need to bottle up your emotions anymore just tell me what's bothering you I will always be there to listen to you, it's a person's personality what make them beautiful not there looks, your beauty isn't simple it's complex and can only be understood by some people.

Gandhari's POV.
I heard every word she said patiently and it was clear that non of it was suger coated but was the truth that came from her heart. I felt my blindfold getting wet, many people around me have said that I am very beautiful but she is the only one who truly made me feel beautiful.

She is truly different I feel an instant connection with her as if as soon as she came in our lives she will change everything. The most overwhelming emotion that I feel is happening to have someone to talk to and to have someone who cares and will see through my flaws.

She is the only person who has acknowledged my sacrifices, my sadness and me most a fall. I am too this day not acknowledge by many except my brother and now having someone who admires me is just overwhelming.

I feel like she is a ray of hope in my and my sons hopeless lives, she considers me the strongest but the truth is that she is the kindest women I have met since the death of my family. I just wish this happiness will last forever.

Duryodhana's POV.
I heard the news of Chavi coming to the castle and immediately went to my mother's chamber to tell my mother about the newly discovered feeling that I have for chavi but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard chavi talking about her true beauty and how much she admires her.

She sees others beauty but has still not found the beauty she holds deep in her heart. She just made my mother smile and for the first time shed tears in happiness because she usually cry because of the pain and insults that we face for being 'bad omen'. But the mere thought of that she made my mata smile just makes me fall deeper in love with her.

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?