10.Angraj Karn

Chavi's POV.
Me and Chandni went to the market place today for shopping, Chandni would have bought the whole store if I didn't bring her under control. After shopping we were going back home with a lot of things in our hands.

Suddenly heard the sound of chariot coming we weren't able to react very fast because I felt the horse stopping right in front of us. I looked up to see the same man in the court with a glowing face and kundals that indicates that this is Angraj Karn.

He looked at us with slight shock and guilt and quickly got down and helped us stand up and collected the fallen things from the ground. Standing at a respectable distance he kept the things in front of us and said.....

Karn : Sorry Deviyon.
Me : It's ok Angraj
Chandni : yes we should have paid more attention on where we were suppose to walk.
Karn : No Devi, we should have not driven the Chariot that fast considering that there are many people here.
Chandni : it's ok Maharaj
Karn : let me drop you both home because you both have a lot of things
Me : thank you.

He helped us climb up the chariot and ordered the charioteer to drop them home. On the way my eyes fell on Angraj Karn's Vijay Dhanush and I was immediately attracted to the beauty of the bow.

Angraj Karn noticed this and smiled at me I was startled and looked away thinking that I might have offended him in some way. Then.....
Karn : Devi, would you like to touch my Vijay Dhanush.
Me : if you don't mind then yes.

He kept the bow in front of us, I gently traced my fingers on the beautiful carvings on the bow. Then I had this urge to try to lift it up, I know that it is supposed to be very heavy and can only be picked by learned archers.

Angraj Karn smiled as he saw that I had the urge to pick up the bow but soon everyone's face showed pure shock because......................................................................................................................................................................................................... I actually was able to lift it

BYE BYE 👋
Sorry for the short update.
Here is a little gift for you guys....