8.Saviours

Chavi's POV.
I woke up and realized that I was not in the court room anymore. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not wake up in a jail. Just then Chandni and Mata (Kavitadevi) walked in and gave me a bright smile.

Chandni : Thank you, Chavi.
Me : for what Chanda?
Chandni : you fought for my honer!
Me : yes because you are my sister.
Kavitadevi : I am so proud of you
Me : (smiles sweetly)
Kavitadevi : why don't you and Chandni go fetch some water.
Chandni : of course

Me and Chandni took our pots and went to get some water from the river. While going there I suddenly felt Chandni getting tensed. I looked at her with confusion.

Me : What happened, Chanda?
Chandni : I have to tell you something but please don't tell Mata.
Me : ok
Chandni : I love someone(timid)
Me : what!?
Chandni : yes
Me : who is the lucky man? (teasing)
Chandni : he is youngest son of Adhirath kaka and Radha kaki his name is Shon. (blushing)

I was left in the state of pure shock. I am sorry WHAT? She loves the younger brother of Angraj Karn. I look cool on the outside but I am freaking out on the inside, this was so unexpected.

Me : what? (disbelief)
Chandni : hummmm...(confused)
Me : does he love you too?
Chandni : yes, we meet each other everyday in the afternoon when everyone is busy with work.
Me : that's so cute.
Chandni : (blushing)
Me : why are you telling me this so suddenly?
Chandni : I want you to distract Mata by making an excuse because I will go to meet my Swami.
Me : Swami~ (teasing)
Chandni : O shut up
Me : ok ok, you can go I will take care of the rest myself.

With that she ran to an unknown place where she will meet her 'swami'. Smiling slightly went to the river banks still lost in thoughts about how I can get Chandni and Shon to get married.

When I reached the river banks I filled my pot but suddenly I tripped and fell inside the water. Last time also I was pushed into the water and that's how I was transported to Dwaperyuga, so I developed a slight Fear of falling in the river.

Unknowingly I screamed but there was no one around, when I fell inside I felt a pair of strong arms around myself that saved me form drowning. I looked up to see another pair of eyes but I could tell these were not the eyes of Rajkumar Duryodhana. He was a different man but was still very handsome. He was inside the river, water dripping from his smooth looking hair and muscles.

Slowly I looked at his fave it had a confused look but again a very handsome face. What is this? Why are all men in Dwaperyuga so handsome? Who is he?

 What is this? Why are all men in Dwaperyuga so handsome? Who is he?

Me : thank you for saving me.
Man : it's ok Devi
Me : who are you?
Man: you don't know who I am?
Me : no?
Man : I am Panduputra Yudhisthira

O god ! Why is my life so horrible? As I said that I head a faint chuckle in my head.
Me : o my god! I am so sorry for not recognizeing you Rajkumar.
Yudhisthira : it's ok Devi.
Me : actually my name is Chavi.
Yudhisthira : ok Chavi, be careful next time ok?

With that I left but I have a feeling that this is not the last time I will encounter him. I looked at the surroundings and realized that I was 100% LOST! Suddenly I heard a growl from behind the bushes, I looked back expecting the worst. A lion came out of the bushes, I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Just then a mace came and hit the lion which made his run away, I turned to the direction of my saviour and my eyes fell on the same handsome man that I saw in the court

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?