18. Kalapradeshana Day

Chavi's POV.
The names were announced of the Royal Family one by one all the members came in the Kalapradesrshana ground and took their seats.

I too was somewhat of excited to see my husband's and my Devars's performance in the event.

While waiting I looked at all the women sitting on the balcony next to my seat, I spotted Dushala, Vrushali ,Gandhari Mata, Rajmata Kunti and an unknown girl.

I smiled at all the women, everyone except Kunti smiled back at me, I don't know why but Rajmata Kunti doesn't seem to like me very much. I closely observed their appearance, all of them looked like goddesses.

Dushala was wearing wearing a simple yet elegant looking red Saree along with silver jewellery and kept her lower back length hair open.

Vrushali was wearing a beautiful yellow embroidered Saree along with heavy yet minimum gold jewellery, she had her hair tied into a low bun and a veil which covered her head.

Mata Gandhari as always was looking fierce and gorgeous, she had a beautiful dark pink Saree on, her eyes covered with the same silk red cloth, heavy gold jewellery, her hair as always was tied into a hight bun.

Rajmata Kunti was wearing her usual cream colored attire, she wore minimum jewelry, kept her long waist length hair open and covered with her veil, even with a simple attire she looked gorgeous.

Then me eyes fell on the unknown girl who seemed to look the most excited of them all, she looked like a heavenly beauty.

She had beautiful chestnut brown eyes, well formed eyebrows, a button nose, heart shaped lips, long mid back length hair which was left opened, she was wearing a beautiful green and black Saree and minimum gold jewellery.

Beautiful! My eyes then fell on the hands that were clutching a peacock feather lightly. This gave me a slight clue of who she could be, Yadhavkumari Subadhara!

 This gave me a slight clue of who she could be, Yadhavkumari Subadhara!

{ Shanvi Srivastava as Yadhavkumari Subhadra }

Probably feeling my intense stare she turned towards me and gave me a polite smile while joining her hands in a jesture of providing me respect which I returned.
Soon we heard a loud booming voice of Guru Dronacharya on the Kalapradeshana ground, our eyes immediately snapped towards the voice.

Next to him stood the same well built man with a jem stone on his head whome I saw in the court when I first saw Suyo (Duryodhana).

Guru Dronacharya announced that who ever's name Matarathi Ashwathama would hit would come to battle first, this seemed unfair to me.

He is a well versed warrior and he would easily hit anybody's name he wanted since warriors are taught to hit a moving target just a well, but I decided to remain quiet and go with the flow.

The first name was of my beloved husband, a huge smile made it's way on my face. Suyo made a grand entry on his elephant, not gonna lie but this made me cringe a bit.