9.Love Blooms

Duryodhana's POV.
Today in the court Pitamah, Kakashree and some ministers said that Yudhisthira should be the king where as Mitr Karn, Pitashree, Mamashree and Mitr Ashwathama said that I should be the king.

I was furious, since childhood I was constantly ignored and bad mouthed for being born on a stormy night and the only thing that ever kept me happy was that one day I will become the king and finally get the love that I never got in my childhood.

But still most of the people are based toward the pandavas like always. Mitr Karn suggested that I should go get some fresh air because nature has the power to heal any type of stress and sadness and I completely agree.

So, I went horse riding and while exploring the nature I heard a loud scream. Without thinking twice I ran towards the direction and when I reached there I saw a female figure with her back faced and I lion in front of her. I swing my mace toward the lion which scared it and it ran away.

I wanted to make sure that he left so I kept an eye at the direction he went. Just then I heard a very melodious and femilear voice "Thank you Rajkumar Duryodhana". I turned to the woman only to meet eye to eye with the female I fell in love and respected.

I smiled at her and she looked down in shyness, this only made me smile wider because she looks so beautiful when shy. I have seen her bold and tough side but never have I ever seen her shy and girly side and today seeing this side of her makes me feel blessed.

Chavi : Hello! I said thank you Rajkumar Duryodhana.
Me : y-y-your w-elcome Devi.
Chavi : Are you ok Rajkumar? You are shutting.
Me : y-yes I am ok.

She looked at me confused, God why did I shutter? Does she think I am shutting because I was scared of the lion? Wow! Just a perfect first impression.

Me : Devi, I saw you in the court yesterday and I was wondering if you would like to be my friend?
Chavi : Sure
Me : now that we are friends you can call me Duryodhana, Suyodhana, Suyo or just Sakha.
Chavi : ok Suyo, you can call me Chavi or Sakhi now.
Me : ok, be careful next time in the forest, Chavi.
Chavi : I will, thanks for helping me see you soon, Suyo.
Me : bye

With that I watched her fragile form dissapering from my sight. I too went back to the Mahal and Pitashree instead of making Yudhisthira the king said that he needs more time to think about this matter.

I can swear that Chavi is my lucky charm. Everything about her is just perfect, her intelligence, her boldness, her courage, her beauty, the shine in her eyes, the sweetness in her voice to the way she walks. Thinking about all these things I was standing near my window unconsciously smiling.

[sorry for the tiny GIF]

Karn's POV.
I have been noticing some changes in my Mitr recently and honestly I am very happy for him. He was deprived form love throughout his childhood and only had his brothers at his side since Maharaj and Maharani were always very busy.

I mean ruling a kingdom is not easy not to mention a big kingdom like Hastinapur. They were always caught up with the satisfying the needs of the Subjects that they had a little or no time for their children.

The Kauravas were always bad mouthed for being born as 'bad omen'. I mean how stupid is that every child brings a good omen to the house, they expect love form their family members but kauravas were tagged evil even if they were sinless infants.

Seeing the attitude of Devi Chavi I am completely sure that she will show my Mitr the correct path but that still doesn't convince me that she can be an good enough bride for my mitr because I just don't want my Mitr to marry a gold digger.

While thinking about having a conversation with Devi Chavi I was currently looking at my Mitr form the garden who was was standing at the window possibly thinking a Devi Chavi.

I know what's it like to be in love with someone because I am also in love with my Childhood best friend Vrushali. I am pretty sure that a person in love will think that their Crush is perfect and also neglect all their flaws, so just to make sure I will talk to Devi Chavi but only when the time is right.

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?