14. Chavi's Introduction

Chavi's POV.
The wedding ceremony was finally over the entire time I ended up staring at the pretty lady for most of the time. I think Rajkumar Duryodhana didn't notice this because he was busy being shy, I thought it was so cute.

After the marriage I was introduced to the hastinapur royal family, the pretty lady was not introduced so that means that she is not the part of Hastinapur royals.

While the introduction was going on by Maharani Gandhari, you could say I had literally broke my backbone form bending to touch their feet so many times.

Gandhari : And now I will introduce you to our family's youngest member, this is- Where is she?

There was no one there suddenly we heard giggling, our heard turned only to see a young girl possibly 5-6 years younger than me.

She was a very beautiful girl, she seems bubbly, cheerful and carefree. She was wearing a beautiful simple pink lehenga with jewellery. I didn't see any Chudamani, sindoor or mangalsutra so she was not married.

She had a beautiful flower in her hand, Mata Gandhari went towards her and pulled her ears

Girl : Aaaa-ouch-ouch mata please leave my ear that hurts!
Gandhari : Where were you? I told to stay with the rest of the family for the welcome and introduction of the new kulvadhu of kuruvansha.
Girl : Sorry Mata, I just wanted to give something to my new jhesth Bhabhishree.

Mata (Gandhari) left her ear, The girl gently rubbed her ear while walking towards me. I looked around at the faces of the Royal Family they had a gentle smile playing on their lips. I could already tell that this is Rajkumari Dushala the only princess of Kuruvansha

She stood in front of me and gave a cheerful smile then bend downwards and touched my feet. OMG OMG OMG what do I say? What was that word? I am getting so confused! Was it aushman bhava, yashashvi bhava, sadha sughvati bhava or Vijay Bhava

I think I should just say Aushman bhava, I hope I don't get it wrong or else I would be a fool in front of my new family.
Me : Aushman Bhava !

She then stood up nobody reacted negatively so I think I said the right words. She then gave me a beautiful blue lotus, that I have never seen before.