6.Results

Chavi's POV.
After my outburst everyone was completely shocked there was pin drop silence in the room. The women held their heads up high where as the men were in deep thoughts. I was looking around the room and my eyes fell on the most handsome man I have yet laid eyes on in this era. He was looking at me with admiration and was smiling softly, I didn't want to be disrespectful so I smiled back causing him to look down in shyness.

This was clearly noticed by the two men close to him one if them had a mani on this forehead, I instantly recognizable him Dron Putr Ashwathama and the second one had a glowing face and kundals, as expected I recognize him too Suryaputra Karn, see...

This was clearly noticed by the two men close to him one if them had a mani on this forehead, I instantly recognizable him Dron Putr Ashwathama and the second one had a glowing face and kundals, as expected I recognize him too Suryaputra Karn, seeing then near that man I understood that the man smiling shyly is non other that jhesth kaurava Gandharinandan Doryodhana . They smirked at him and gently nudged his side, they all looked at me and now it was my turn to become shy. Suddenly I felt my vision become blur and next thing I know everything went black.

Author's POV.
Everyone flinched when suddenly Chavi fainted and hit the ground. Duryodhana almost jumped from his chair to check if she was ok but was stopped by Ashwathama and Karn holding his arms. Ashwathama whispered "don't go right now everyone will get the wrong idea". Just then Kavitadevi and Chandni rushed towards her. Then.....

Dhridrashtra : what a bold woman she is! Is she your daughter?
Kavitadevi : no maharaj she is a Kshatriya noble also she is not from Aryavath we just found her floating in the Ganga river at Brahamamuhrat.
Vidur : Brahamamuhrat! She is a good omen for your family.
Gandhari : what is the name of the young maiden?
Chandni : Her name is Chavi.
Kunti : Chavi! What a beauty name!

Kavitadevi was happy hearing the praises of Chavi because she considered her as her daughter.
Dhridrashtra : I announce that Devi Chavi is not guilty because she only responded to an unprovoked attack by Mahoday Damodar.
Gandhari : I would like to award Devi Chavi 10000 gold coins for her bravery.

They bowed down to them showing that they were very grateful and satisfied with the court. Damodar was left shocked ,disappointed and guilty for his actions. Damodar went toward Chandni,bowed his head and apologized for his horrible behavior, being a sweet girl she forgave him. Chandni and Kavitadevi picked Chavi up and took her back home along with the award.

Duryodhana was slightly worried for Chavi but was happy anyways also confused at why did he care so much for a woman who he doesn't even know but he feels as if she is her better half. He also wants to get closer to Chavi and know her better.

BYE BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?