Chapter 6:i-i am not a-afraid!

Liang Xiuying almost fell while leaning at the door!

"Waaaahhhhh!that was too scary!oh god!oh heavens!budha!zeus!all the gods except the underworld gods please help me!"

The two child was startled when she start chanting

"Big sis you okay?"

Little Mengmeng ask worriedly,Liang Xiuying snapped out and hurriedly stand up

"Big sister is fine!y-y-your big sister is b-br-brave!there is nothing to w-worry!"

"Then why are you shaking?"

Ask Liang Shui,so she laugh awkwardly and make an excuse

"Big sister was just excited!yeah too excited!haha!you both wait here okay?i will bring those m-m-monsters down!ahaha!"

The two child look at the pale Liang Xiuying but still believe her.

"Big sister Xiuying is amazing!"

"Yes!and also strong and brave!"

"Ahaha!yes!yes!so dont worry!i will be fine!"

She added confidently outward but crying inside!

'My dears dont expect too much from me okay?'

So she 'bravely' open the door again and this time she open it a little wider compare to the first!

The zombies was miraculously disappear so she look back at the two buns signaling them to close the door and run towards the stairs.

Her feet is shaky again while climbing up,she dont know what was waiting for her in the rooftop,

Fearing the unknown is human nature so each step she take she felt that her body is getting heavier!

She was almost there when she heard a sound that make her heart stop beating!

Her face become paler,she froze on the spot,the sound is getting nearer and near but she's still unable to walk

'Move!come on body!you can do it feet!move!eyes stop crying!what we need to do is to make the feet move!go feet!go feet'

In her mind while still trying to move!even without looking back she knows that it is already near her!

She closed her eyes and bit hard her lips that it almost bleed,when she thought that she will die again Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng's face flash in her mind.

And then with all her might while eye close she swang the baseball bat hard towards her back,

She felt that she hit something!she heard a loud 'thud' noise and the zombie sound is gone!

She open her right eye to have a little look,when she saw something collapsed in her front she open her eyes and almost scream at the top of her lungs!

The zombie was looking back at her,using its dislocated arms to get up,its legs is almost bones but it still can walk!

Liang Xiuying tears fell,the zombie made a sound and attack her so she swing the bat again with more force!

This time she didnt stop in one hit!she hit it every part of its body untill it fell again but she still didnt stop and hit it over and over again until its head was smashed open!

Liang Xiuying smell a very nauseauting smell!it was like a rotten meat but the smell was stronger!

She saw that the head was cracked open and vomit from the look and smell of it!

She vomit hard untill there was nothing left to vomit!she hurriedly enter the rooftop,seeing that it was empty she slump at the floor and cried.

Cried while out all her tears,she wanted to scream but she knows that it wont do her anygood so she cover her lips and cry silently!

She is hoping that everything is just a nightmare but she knows that this is real!everything is real!

When she thought that her tears is already finish she weakly stand up and check the water tank!

It was still almost full so it was still fine!she covered it tightly and hurriedly leave worried about the two child.