Chapter 24:little uncle

Liang Shui saw what happen and hurriedly catch the little dumpling.

Because their difference in body is too small so Liang Shui just become cushion for Chen Mengmeng!

"Mengmeng you okay?where did it hurt?no crying!no crying brother will blow it for you so it wont hurt!"

The soldiers saw everything happens!they wanted to help but they thought that is was family matters but when they saw the liutenant colonel's dark face they shiver.

The thief was startled and start helping the two children

"What is wrong with you?whyl throw a child?"

The leader ask indignant!

Tao Liling look at her bitten hand and look at Chen Zhangwei asking for pity but she turn pale when she saw how he glare at her!

"Zha-zhangwei it was accident!s-she bit me!"

But he just look at her warning her and walk pass her

"Waaahhh!brother you are hurt!there is blood!huhuhu!the bad woman i will call the police!huhuhu!"

Chen Zhangwei pick up his niece while helping Liang Shui up

"You okay boy?"

Liang Shui look at him in vigilant and wants to attack him also but Chen Mengmeng call stop him

"Huhuhu!little uncle!the bad woman hurt brother Shui!elder sister Xuiying will surely cry!waaaahhhhh!"

Chen Zhangwei massaged his head,the hardest for him is to make his niece stop crying!he glare at Tao Liling again thinking it was her fault!

Tao Liling shiver again and didnt know what to do!

Liang Shui suddenly knelt and ask loudly

"Sir!p-p-please help my sister!she stay b-because she wanted to protect us!please help her!"

Chen Zhangwei and the soldiers look at Liang Shui with admiration!he is only 7 or 8 but his thinking is already for grown up!

"Little uncle help elder sister okay?she saved me!and feed me and take good care of me!"

Chen Zhangwei can see that she was really taken extra good care!

She become more chubby than the last time he saw her!

And to think that they are in the middle of zombie apocalypse!?

The soldiers move,they wanted to leave the two buns behind by Chen Mengmeng cried so she was carried inside the soldier truck together with Liang Shui.

After how many minutes they saw a man carrying another man at his back

"Its uncle Lu!its uncle Lu!"

Chen Mengmeng exclaim!

Qin Bu was relief when the soldiers came,he put down Lu Bin and ready to go back

"Little sister Xuiying was still there!i will help her!"

He shout but the cars is faster!

When they arrive the soldiers jaw almost fell!

There was a small woman fighting hoards of zombies!she was already sorrounded but she still managed to get out of the circle

"That is elder sister Xuiying!little uncle help her!please!"

The little dumpling scream that woke up the soldiers.

Liang Xuiying keeps on hitting,jumping,rolling and tumbling!

She didnt feel tired at all!because in her mind she doesnt want to die so she must fight!

She finally able to breath when she heard gunshots at her back!

When she thought tha she is finally safe her knees weaken and she kneel with one knee while using the baseball bat as her support!

This look heroic,that the soldiers feel awe.

When the car stop regardless of everything the two child run to Liang Xuiying's side

"Sister!sister!you are okay!you are okay!"

"Wwwaaaahhh!elder sister!i miss you!huhuhu!"

Liang Xuiying look up and smile but stop them from getting near her

"STOP!sister is dirty!go back!sister is fine!"

The two buns really stop and look at her intently,she smile and try getting up!

"Miss you okay?"

One the soldiers lend her hand and she accepted it

"Thank you sir!"

She smile that makes the soldier blush!she was obviously too dirty and stinky!only her eyes is visible but looking at it,

It was extremely beautiful!like a milky way full of dazzling and shining stars!