Chapter 68:

She use cap,mask and eye glass for her disguise,

Although a lot of zombies look like normal,but they cant fake their eyes!

So she use clear eye glasses so the people can see her eyes,when she got out of the forest,her eyes widen!

There is a tall wall around the whole city!and there is a strict check ups before entering the gate!

First scan the body for wounds or scratch,then the eyes and last the blood!

Liang Xuiying know that nobody can tell that she is a zombie herself because even her blood is normal.

She was amazed because they will only wait for a few minutes for the result to come out.

After giving a permission to enter she excitedly look around.

Her eyes shone when she saw a lot of shops selling different kind of items

"Brother!i want this!what do you want in exchange?"

The seller heard a sweet and tender voice and look at the owner excitedly,although he can only see the eyes but he knows that this little sister is a great beauty!

"Little sister just give me 3 eggs and pack of instant noodles!"

Liang Xuiying eyes widen!she look at the cute hairpin in her hand and the seller

"Sir are you sure only that?but this cherry blossom hair pin looks really pretty!"

The seller laugh

"You have a great eyes little sister!but it is really only that!"

Liang Xuiying nod and take what he wants from her space and add 2 more noodles as bonus.

The seller was really grateful but Liang Xuiying just shook her head,and leave,

She wanted to buy some snacks to eat while walking but she is wearing mask,although a little disappointed she still look around to find some more interesting things.

A girl bump onto her while walking,she look back but the girl was already a little far,running.

She shake her head while muttering,

"Teenagers this days!"

But a huge group of men also came

"Where is the little beauty!find her for me!"

Liang Xuiyint knit her eyebrows,thinking that the place seems dirty and she felt that she want to clean it up,

She follow the direction of where the girl went,when she finally found her,she thought that the girl really look a little beauty!but still young!13 years old maybe?and she looks familiar?

She has this feeling that she knew the girl somewhere!

But before she can remember a commotion came

"Aah!she is here!boss!we found her!"

After a while an ugly thing came,she thought of ancient times about the crook officials raising a crook son.

The man is short and fat,he look at the little girl greedily and to her after

"Ooh!you brought a friend!she looks little beauty too!"

He said that Liang Xuiying thought his saliva will flow any moment!

"Little sister!you run and dont look back!this big sister is strong!i can kill them with just a flick of my finger!and i dont want you to see that!so run okay?"

The little look at her in doubt but she still run and do as Liang Xuiying said

"Dont let the other one run!chase after her!"

Liang Xuiying stop them and sweetely said

"Why not play with this big sister first?"

After that a loud scream like pig being butcher can be hear.

"Big sister we are wrong!"

PAK!

"No auntie!we are sorry!"

SMACK!

"Grandmother!grandmother!we are wrong!we wont dare anymore!we are begging you let us go!"

After 10 minutes of beating the little girl came back,

Bringing a huge group of soldiers!

But the soldiers was dumbfounded seeing the sight.

A girl was standing in front of the badly beaten 7 men!

And all of them are begging while calling her grandmother?

"Okay enough!dont call me grandmother!big sister is fine!"