Chapter 36:garbages surrounds you!

They try and try but all the same!when taking it out the date will really change!

Although eskeptical but they dont have a choice but to give up for now!and study it again later!

Liang Xuiying go home with slump shoulder and just find Chen Mengmeng to heal her broken soul!

Because Chen Zhangwei didnt allow Liang Shui to go home so Liang Xuiying object!

"Why cant he go home?!are you treating him inhumanly so you have to hide it from me!tell me!"

Chen Zhangwei massage his head,he knows that she will react this way but it is the only way so she wont worry everyday and she wont felt heartache!and ofcourse most part of the reason is his selfishness!

He dont want her whole life to focus on Liang Xuiying alone!

"This is one of the reason that i didnt allow it!you see?you are overly worried!if we want him to get stronger he needs to pass all of this by himself!we will only support him but we cannot pamper him!"

Liang Xuiying bit her lips

"But you cannot take away my worry!and you will kill me if i wont see him for 6 months!can we atleast let him go home every 2 days?"

Chen Zhangwei chuckle and shook his head but still compromise

"At most i can only send him home every 2 months!if you really want him to get stronger then we will have to start to build up his spirit!so you pamper him how can you expect that his spirit would grow stronger?"

Liang Xuiying puff her cheeks and sat down,

They are now in his main office so,when she heard the news she hurriedly barge in,the soldiers know her so they hurriedly inform Chen Zhangwei and let them in!

While she was in her deep thought a very sexy woman came in bringing a lot of papers,

Liang Xuiying glance at her

"Pfft!cough!cough!cough!"

Chen Zhangwei hurriedly stand up and gently pat her back,the woman who just enter narrow her eyes and call out coquetishly

"Sir!here is the informations you needed!"

The way she talk make the hair on her body all stand up

"Brrrr!you are really amazing!"

She told Chen Zhangwei that make him confuse

"B*****s flocks around you!"

The woman turn red and bit her red lips,Liang Xuiying saw this and comment

"You see?we are in the zombie apocalypse so how the heck she get those make up and perfume with the fancy almost nothing hidden dress?i mean your soldier have a time to take them or she personally go out to loot or it was the first she save before running away from those zombies?"

Chen Zhangwei glance at the woman and nod

"Let me investigate it!"

The woman turn pale and look at him asking for pity but Liang Xuiying didnt want to listen to her creepy voice so she said

"Hey!i will go first!i cant stand her fake voice and her smell!"

But Chen Zhangwei stop her and call for a soldier

"Investigate who is this woman and how did she get those useless things in her body!if i ever found out that those useless soldier did it tell me!instead of doing their job they are there wanted to win an ugly woman's favor?"

The woman turn more pale she wants to explain but a soldier already pull her out.

Liang Xuiying look at them and mutter

"You dont have any pity for the beauty like that?"

Chen Zhangwei look at her

"How is it pretty?she smelled ridiculous!"

Laing Xuiying's lips twitch

"How do you even smell ridiculous?"

He didnt answer her and just add

"And beside you are the one who first ridicule her!"

"I was just curious!first because a lot of garbages sorrounds you!then how come she has those fancy things?i mean we should try to atleast search for more useful things right?"